Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Letter To A Private School Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter To A Private School Teacher (533 Views)

Is This Proper In A Private School Settings? / A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To A Private School Teacher by naijacartoon: 7:55pm On May 03, 2020
Dear teacher,

How are you coping with the lock down? Have you been paid? any news about resumption ? How long will this stay at home last? are you doing any meaningful thing this period?

Hmm! It is now clear that by now your reward should start from Earth to heaven and that in times like this, you wish and pray for so many things but is not your fault as you can't help, first you never taught of graduating to become a private teacher and second you never imagined you could cope with such rules from school owners and that your stipends was not really worth the energy to teach. Infact, if it was easy and so lucrative, your students will gladly want to become a teacher and parents will equally pray same.

Well, in times like this, let me assure you that you are not alone, did you have a plan b to teaching in case of situation like this? Spare me your genuine answers. What are your plans after covid19? Oh! You still want to remain a grumbling teacher crying for the injustice? think again!

How long will you teach to get the bare necessities of life? What if you join like minded people to fast track your self in six months to learn practical training skills?

As an offer, join the WhatsApp business professional training group for teachers on zero nine zero six three one two six two six nine if you are interested as a teacher. Send the message add me to business training.

The post covid19 will come, prepare now to secure your self until then, stay safe.

Thanks.

Your friend,
Conscience.
Re: Letter To A Private School Teacher by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2020
I am interested
Re: Letter To A Private School Teacher by gr8cany: 9:41pm On May 03, 2020
Hmm, this is a direct message to me but it's well, gonna join the group. Thanks in anticipation for something good

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo Speech As The First Chancellor Of OAU In 1967 / University Updates As Of Now 12pm (monday, 13th July 2020) / This Is The Best Ever Side Hustle You Can Imaging Of, Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.