Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas (690 Views)

How To Find The Best Provider To Take My TEAS Exam For Me / New Face Storm The Royal Kingdom Lager Beer Launching In Asaba / New Face Of Mygospelmusicworld.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by FriskaTea: 8:32pm On May 03, 2020
Friska Farms Limited, makers of Friska Herbal teas recently appointed Ufuoma McDermott, a Nollywood A-lister as its brand ambassador. The appointment which was signed recently, demonstrates the brand’s vision to be the leading African organic lifestyle promoter, providing natural solutions that address wellness concerns globally.

Friska aims to promote a sustainable and healthy lifestyle through it's range of teas including wellness tea, anti-diabetic tea, blood pressure tea, and weight loss tea

According to Omokhose Hauwa Imanah, the Co-founder of Friska Herbal Teas, “As a healthy lifestyle brand, we are delighted to work with Ufuoma, who exemplifies the ideal qualities that align with our core values. She has always shown a passion for healthy living, fitness, mental health and lifestyle.”

For us, it is more than just a business. It is about building a local authentic brand that can compete globally. It is about celebrating our "Nigerianness" – if such a word exists and Ufuoma exemplifies all these.

Ufuoma expressed her delight at Friska Life’s decision to have her as a brand ambassador. She also revealed that her first trial of the brand’s product yielded positive results. She took to her Instagram page to announce to her fans “...this Instagram is a real fam. @friskalife and its soldiers convinced me to use their products. I did and got awesome results. Today I represent #FriskaTea. Guys, you are in for some healthy life tins…”
She assured her audience base which consists of over a million followers to get ready for healthy living. As a way to kick-off, she stated that customers who order Friska Herbal Tea through her will enjoy discounts and free face masks.

Ufuoma, at the beginning of the year had organized a weigh loss challenge to sample Friska’s product with some of her fans. The positive results from this challenge informed her decision to represent the brand.

Friska remains keen on providing solutions to wellness concerns using natural organic herbs to develop premium quality products. Friska is available on over 400 retail pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide and online at www.friskalife.com

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by MADMAX20: 8:47pm On May 03, 2020
Been on the Friska tea for a couple of weeks now and the sh** is surprisingly amazing. Even more amazing is the fact that it's Nigerian made. Love the packaging too. I only wonder if there's such a thing as overdose cause I'm never switching to another product..

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by ntamuno: 9:01pm On May 03, 2020
Excellent choice.Dealing with post covid lock up bulge?Friska is you tea,also works wonders on your immune system.Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by ogkrakkid(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2020
that's d way to go my admirable ex head girl. God bless ur pocket.. sure babe.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by itsmaoaom(f): 9:19pm On May 03, 2020
With Friska Wellness tea, you can be sure of a boosted immune.. You will not regret the choice.

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by DrMabo(m): 9:24pm On May 03, 2020
Friska tea is one of the best health and wellness home grown tea. It's indeed the way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by Edintee: 9:46pm On May 03, 2020
I will advise everyone to get this product. I have tried it and can confirm that its of high quality and budget friendly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by Realitykay(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2020
FriskaTea:

Friska Farms Limited, makers of Friska Herbal teas recently appointed Ufuoma McDermott, a Nollywood A-lister as its brand ambassador. The appointment which was signed recently, demonstrates the brand’s vision to be the leading African organic lifestyle promoter, providing natural solutions that address wellness concerns globally.

Friska aims to promote a sustainable and healthy lifestyle through it's range of teas including wellness tea, anti-diabetic tea, blood pressure tea, and weight loss tea

According to Omokhose Hauwa Imanah, the Co-founder of Friska Herbal Teas, “As a healthy lifestyle brand, we are delighted to work with Ufuoma, who exemplifies the ideal qualities that align with our core values. She has always shown a passion for healthy living, fitness, mental health and lifestyle.”

For us, it is more than just a business. It is about building a local authentic brand that can compete globally. It is about celebrating our "Nigerianness" – if such a word exists and Ufuoma exemplifies all these.

Ufuoma expressed her delight at Friska Life’s decision to have her as a brand ambassador. She also revealed that her first trial of the brand’s product yielded positive results. She took to her Instagram page to announce to her fans “...this Instagram is a real fam. @friskalife and its soldiers convinced me to use their products. I did and got awesome results. Today I represent #FriskaTea. Guys, you are in for some healthy life tins…”
She assured her audience base which consists of over a million followers to get ready for healthy living. As a way to kick-off, she stated that customers who order Friska Herbal Tea through her will enjoy discounts and free face masks.

Ufuoma, at the beginning of the year had organized a weigh loss challenge to sample Friska’s product with some of her fans. The positive results from this challenge informed her decision to represent the brand.

Friska remains keen on providing solutions to wellness concerns using natural organic herbs to develop premium quality products. Friska is available on over 400 retail pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide and online at www.friskalife.com

The tea does wonders. Try it and cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by Eddieblaze: 9:57pm On May 03, 2020
Well it's high antioxidant makes it a potent natural tea everyone should clamor for. Not to speak of its excellent natural taste.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by Phoenix2017: 10:08pm On May 03, 2020
Awesome product, great brand by a great company

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by Ayoeniola: 10:48pm On May 03, 2020
Great product, great publicity.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by Babz001: 12:09am On May 04, 2020
Tested and trusted very good product and for ufuoma congrats.

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by Cartersgirl01: 12:43am On May 04, 2020
Congratulations Ufuoma.... Well done Friska! The teas are impeccable from packaging to content.�

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by juxam1203: 7:16am On May 04, 2020
This Friska people dey try sha. They are in the news again. Lovely tea and it works wonders. So it is good that they are making giant strides. See as them come catch this big fish.
Please any vacancies?
Are you hiring?
I can be your sales rep to Kano.
E be like na Friska go sure pass for them this period.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by OnyeArmyOne(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2020
I happy die for "Friska Tea" as a Nigerian brand. Like play, like play them don dey plenty pharmacies and shops. Like play, like play them don dey do celebrity endorsements. Very soon them go go worldwide.

Since I start to take am, my body dey talk true. E cost small, but e worth am sha. More grease to their engine.

FriskaTea:

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by Ubricks: 9:52am On May 04, 2020
Great product this is. But I also think there is an opportunity for jobs and distributors.
And nice making Ufoma the face!
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Is The New Face Of Friska Herbal Teas by SamGin: 10:24am On May 04, 2020
Very good brand. Their customer service is top notch

(1) (Reply)

Davido 30 Million But Cannot Buy New Shoe / Pay Easy,own Easy � / What Makes Nairaland Interesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.