Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,309 members, 7,853,433 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Has Anyone Had Any Experience They Can Share Buying A Preowned Wedding Dress? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Anyone Had Any Experience They Can Share Buying A Preowned Wedding Dress? (543 Views)

Who Can Share Me Nairaland Sql File / For Just #250/Month U Can Share Ur Blog Posts With My Over 150k Followers / Netfirms! Releasing Domain For Registration! Any Experience! Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Had Any Experience They Can Share Buying A Preowned Wedding Dress? by vifeappenda: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2011
My wife to be is shopping for wedding dresses, and we are considering buying a preowned wedding dress.
However, we are a little uncertain about it. Some of the sellers do not show the actual picture of the dress
on the auctions. On other sites, some of the sellers are unwilling to meet with us to let us see the dress
before deciding to buy. In one of the cases, a seller mentioned that the dress was never cleaned but on
after we asked. Has anyone had any positive experiences or words of advice they could share regarding
the purchase of a preowned wedding dress?

(1) (Reply)

Casual Workers Needed (2-3 Weeks) Urgently / Take The Glory Of Adsense / Send Sms To Your Friends And Lover At #2 Per Sms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.