Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

If You've Experienced Being Sacked From Your Paid Job And How You Bounced Back - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You've Experienced Being Sacked From Your Paid Job And How You Bounced Back (467 Views)

Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV / Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You've Experienced Being Sacked From Your Paid Job And How You Bounced Back by Bliss85: 9:41pm On May 03, 2020
Pls share your experience if you've been through this and if particularly you are doing better now than when you are in your paid job.
Re: If You've Experienced Being Sacked From Your Paid Job And How You Bounced Back by Makz: 10:07pm On May 03, 2020
::::
Re: If You've Experienced Being Sacked From Your Paid Job And How You Bounced Back by Guideyoursoul: 10:16pm On May 03, 2020
Re: If You've Experienced Being Sacked From Your Paid Job And How You Bounced Back by Luckydubby7(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2020
I work in private sector.
We have not receive April salary but am resuming tomorrow to know what next of company plan or action to d staff.

1 Like

Re: If You've Experienced Being Sacked From Your Paid Job And How You Bounced Back by waleyp(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2020
if you are getting SACKED or scared of getting SACKED due to covid-19 then you might think of having a PLAN B

little money you have right now CAN do a lot if you really want to MAKE IT BIG. so don't wait till you get the sack letter or pay cut

you can invest or go into farming right now. i'm sure farming is a sure BET right now.

yeah yeah we have different aspects of farming but i'm talking about [i]CATFISH [/i]farming

so dont wait till you get laid with the SACK letter or PAY CUT... do something today

INVEST TODAY
Re: If You've Experienced Being Sacked From Your Paid Job And How You Bounced Back by Bliss85: 10:54pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=waleyp post=89170901]if you are getting SACKED or scared of getting SACKED due to covid-19 then you might think of having a PLAN B

little money you have right now CAN do a lot if you really want to MAKE IT BIG. so don't wait till you get the sack letter or pay cut

you can invest or go into farming right now. i'm sure farming is a sure BET right now.

yeah yeah we have different aspects of farming but i'm talking about [i]CATFISH [/i]farming

so dont wait till you get laid with the SACK letter or PAY CUT... do something today

INVEST TODAY

Whatsapp aspect of fish farming are talking about..
Re: If You've Experienced Being Sacked From Your Paid Job And How You Bounced Back by Bliss85: 10:55pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=waleyp post=89170901]if you are getting SACKED or scared of getting SACKED due to covid-19 then you might think of having a PLAN B

INVEST TODAY

Whats aspect of fish farming are talking about..
Re: If You've Experienced Being Sacked From Your Paid Job And How You Bounced Back by waleyp(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2020
catfish [quote author=Bliss85 post=89193920][/quote]
Re: If You've Experienced Being Sacked From Your Paid Job And How You Bounced Back by waleyp(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2020
catfish[quote author=Bliss85 post=89193908][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Man Makes Emotional Appeal For Support To Private School Teachers Crying / How To Apply For Fg Msme Survival Fund Program 2021 / How To Make Money $$$ In Trading Boom And Crash Trading.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.