Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Am Good In Html5 And Css3 Javascript Nd Php Is My Greatest Problem - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Am Good In Html5 And Css3 Javascript Nd Php Is My Greatest Problem (733 Views)

Hi Guys! Created A Signup Form Using HTML5/CSS3. Source Code Available. / Learn HTML5 And CSS3 Within 2weeks / Free HTML5, CSS3 And Basic Javascript (jquery) Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Good In Html5 And Css3 Javascript Nd Php Is My Greatest Problem by exfive(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2020
someone should help me cuz I want to learn how to create site from root
Re: Am Good In Html5 And Css3 Javascript Nd Php Is My Greatest Problem by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 03, 2020
Search for Mike Dane on YouTube and watch his tutorial on JS . You can also checkout Ej media. I recommend that You learn a CSS framework specifically Bootstrap before proceeding to JS.

If you need private tutor for JS... U Can chat me up on WhatsApp... 08133488046 .

Not free though
Re: Am Good In Html5 And Css3 Javascript Nd Php Is My Greatest Problem by psucc(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
Search for Mike Dane on YouTube and watch his tutorial on JS . You can also checkout Ej media. I recommend that You learn a CSS framework specifically Bootstrap before proceeding to JS.

If you need private tutor for JS... U Can chat me up on WhatsApp... 08133488046 .

Not free though
I need to learn programming /web development.

How long will it take me and how much?
Re: Am Good In Html5 And Css3 Javascript Nd Php Is My Greatest Problem by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 03, 2020
psucc:
I need to learn programming /web development.

How long will it take me and how much?

If want to be a web developer... Learn the following programmes.

1). HTML
2) CSS
3) Bootstrap (CSS frame work)
4) JavaScript (and any of it's frame work)
5) Then learn at least one sever side programming language .eg PYTHON, PHP, JAVA, C++

It will take more than year to be really good in all these.
There are bunch of good videos on YouTube to assist you ....but you will learn faster if you have someone to guide you.

Chat me up okay
Re: Am Good In Html5 And Css3 Javascript Nd Php Is My Greatest Problem by psucc(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

If want to be a web developer... Learn the following programmes.

1). HTML
2) CSS
3) Bootstrap (CSS frame work)
4) JavaScript (and any of it's frame work)
5) Then learn at least one sever side programming language .eg PYTHON, PHP, JAVA, C++

It will take more than year to be really good in all these.
There are bunch of good videos on YouTube to assist you ....but you will learn faster if you have someone to guide you.

Chat me up okay

I am in Akwa Ibom. Please I prefer learning under the guidance of somebody. Could you be there?

Most importantly, what is the estimated cost. It will help me make decision before chatting you
Re: Am Good In Html5 And Css3 Javascript Nd Php Is My Greatest Problem by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:03am On May 04, 2020
Bros continue learning. JavaScript is difficult especially if it's your first programming language. Forget php and focus on JavaScript and continue building projects.
Re: Am Good In Html5 And Css3 Javascript Nd Php Is My Greatest Problem by Nobody: 10:33am On May 04, 2020
psucc:
I am in Akwa Ibom. Please I prefer learning under the guidance of somebody. Could you be there?

Most importantly, what is the estimated cost. It will help me make decision before chatting you

I stay in Enugu. But distance is not a barrier. It's something we can do online

(1) (Reply)

Should I Learn Artificial Intelligence? / HTML And CSS UI Thread Advance / Naija Startups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.