Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Learn How To Build Web Apps From Scratch Html5 Css3 Javascript(es6) Nodejs Or Go - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn How To Build Web Apps From Scratch Html5 Css3 Javascript(es6) Nodejs Or Go (1016 Views)

Hi Guys! Created A Signup Form Using HTML5/CSS3. Source Code Available. / I Want To Learm Web Designing (html5,css3&javascript) Click Here!! Now And Learn / Free HTML5, CSS3 And Basic Javascript (jquery) Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Build Web Apps From Scratch Html5 Css3 Javascript(es6) Nodejs Or Go by Oem18(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
[left][/left]"I need to learn how to code !", how many times have you said that this year or years past, some of you have even tried to learn but have failed(there is no such thing as failure in life whatever you learnt by failing stays with you forever it is called experience i.e your brain or better still your mind has adapted for such a situation), so whenever you see a post that goes like this "Learn how to code from scratch" you say jackpot then you click it and try whatever is there for a day ,some weeks then you give up totally. Well i am here to tell you that you are not alone you are not the first one to try and fail many have tryed and failed for every (10) poor souls that try to learn how to code only (2 to 1) learn and become pros just go to all these ict centres,computer science students and ask them they will tell you what i just told you, the problem starts at your mathematical background (most professional programmers are not computer science graduates many are actually economists, mathematicians, physicists, general hobbyists(Hey i know just mentioned mathematics don't run away i will teach you the basics of what you need, then i will point you in the right direction from there(Do not be afraid=jesus,thats what jesus told peter before he asked peter to walk on water, if you have a little faith you will do wonders and surprise yourself .Thomas edison had the education of a 10 year old the equilvalent of a pry6 to js1 student and he invented the electric bulb on the day that he died all the electric bulb in the world at the time were switched of in his honor "No king or president has ever received such before"wink. So we are going to start with a little math(the most important part, learn it and you can learn anything in existence it not the math thats hard its just the way you were taught) then move on to HTML5 ,then CSS3 ,JAVASCRIPT(ES6 the latest we will also check out ES7(the next proposed version) and ES5(the old but widely supported version)), From there we move on to NODEJS(OR if you like Google Golang) for server side ,then Postgresql(Database) then some NoSql , Lastly we use these new skills to build a blog and a E Commerce web app or web site. Before some of you ask yes you are going to learn websockets and Ajax(once you learn javascript you automatically know them(i will teach you about http protocol so dont worry).
Here is a little some thing for you to think about.
Leave your Email to enquire more
<!DOCTYPE html> <!--This line tells the browser what kind of document we are running hence the Doctype html -->
<html lang='en'>
<head>
<title>
CODEX //Anything goes here�
</title>
</head>
<body>
<div id="myDiv">
</div>
<button class='button' onclick="call()">Click</button>
</body>
<style>
#myDiv{
width: 80px;
height: 150px;
background-color: aqua;
position:absolute;
left:650px;
top:0px;
}
.button{
width:80px;
height:40px;
background-color: aqua;
border-radius:5px;
font-size:10px;
outline: none;
position:absolute;
left:650px;
top:155px;
}
</style>
<script>
let div = document.getElementById("myDiv"wink;
let button = document.getElementsByClassName("button"wink[0];
const Color = ['red','orange','yellow','green','blue','indigo','violet'];
let call = ()=>{
div.style.backgroundColor=Color[Math.floor(Math.random()*7)];
button.style.backgroundColor=Color[Math.floor(Math.random()*7)];
}
</script>
</html>
Re: Learn How To Build Web Apps From Scratch Html5 Css3 Javascript(es6) Nodejs Or Go by Amthol(m): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Is all for free wink
If yes am in
Re: Learn How To Build Web Apps From Scratch Html5 Css3 Javascript(es6) Nodejs Or Go by Oem18(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Everything is for free.
Download the Slack App then join (codex18.slack.com) to begin learning or leave your email and I will add you. Or leave your WhatsApp number and I will add you to the group .
Re: Learn How To Build Web Apps From Scratch Html5 Css3 Javascript(es6) Nodejs Or Go by LaGersona: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2019
R
Re: Learn How To Build Web Apps From Scratch Html5 Css3 Javascript(es6) Nodejs Or Go by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oem18:
Everything is for free.
Download the Slack App then join (codex18.slack.com) to begin learning or leave your email and I will add you. Or leave your WhatsApp number and I will add you to the group .

Kindly add me 08035063964

(1) (Reply)

If You Are An Android Developer Drop Your Number Lets Talk Business / How To Hack Android Phones With Androrat / Pygame In Isloation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.