Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How To Start A Branding Design Business Within 24 Hours With ZERO Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Branding Design Business Within 24 Hours With ZERO Capital (465 Views)

FX Crisis: Naira Depreciates By N130 Against Dollar In 24 Hours / Contact Us For Your Logo Design, Business Card Design And Other Graphics Designs / See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Branding Design Business Within 24 Hours With ZERO Capital by Hassan2492: 12:05am On May 04, 2020
Lets start by asking
WHY WOULD THIS BUSINESS WORK ?

Branding is very essential to all businesses, this days people now prefer to pack their products or items in a fancy packs ,disposable paper bags, cups etc deping on what the content of the product really is.

Everyone wants something handy, classic, fancy and can be easily moved around, so they need to make thier brand and products stand clearly different and unique from thier competitors.

Branding is also important cause it helps your customers to feel very comfortable with your products.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO START ?

Design Apps

*Photoshop {that's an app for a computer}

*Mock Ups
first you need to know exactly what you're going be branding for, After that then use google and search for the exact packing that would suit the product. lets say for example you're making a Food menu for a restaurant then you google search the mock up as "Restaurant menu mock ups" and then download your most preferred psd file.

okay here's a sample of a restuarant menu i made for a client sometimes ago, but today i'd be showing you guys how to brand a food pack for a restaurant

STEP 1;

Since i already knew what i'm branding for i went to Freepik.com and searched for the most suitable food pack that i think would suit the brand and the client is possibly going to like according to his description of what he wanted it to look like.

i downloaded the PSD file, since the app we're using for the design is Adobe Photoshop .
they're so many types of mock up files some come in vector which can only be opened or edited using Adobe illustrator or corel draw, but let careless since we're using those.

STEP 2;
i got the logo for the brand already and all i did was just double click on the toggle of the Psd file of the food pack, automatically it opens the ready made template and i just inserted the logo of the brand on it and the pressed the "ctrl+s" on my keyboard to save the file .
and that was all .

it's my first tutorial online
i hope it was helpful drop your comments or ask questions if you not so clear about it

As time goes on i'd be droping more tutorials on how to use Photoshop properly for beginners

(1) (Reply)

Income On The Go Amidst Of Pandemic / You Can Still Save To Build Wealth, If You Want To - Adeola Fayehun / New Organization In Need Of Investors, Agent, Marketers And Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.