Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Affiliate Marketing Strategy That Is Very Easy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Affiliate Marketing Strategy That Is Very Easy (202 Views)

The Free Strategy That Can Earn You N20 Million In 9 Months / Whatsapp Marketing Strategy / Where Is Influencer Marketing In The Overall Marketing Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing Strategy That Is Very Easy by IzuDboy: 1:40am On May 04, 2020
AFFILIATE MARKETING MADE VERY EASY

Affiliate marketing strategy is a must have if you are into this business or you wish to be part of. The strategy am about to teach you right now is very easy and profitable. All you have to do is to read, learn and take action.

Helo world,

I am Austin Weather, welcome to my blog(9jaweather.com.ng) , in this post am going to teach you about affiliate marketing and basically the easy/smart strategy 2020 that will profit you. Is just a 5 minutes read. Don’t jump out rather get a jotter.

Affiliate marketing is one of the highest paying online businesses right now. Is easy and profitable, requires little investment and lesser time.

What is Affiliate Marketing?

I believe an undergraduate or a degree holder should have a little knowledge of what affiliate marketing is. Affiliate marketing is a type of marketing where by an individual gets committed by selling a merchant product to be rewarded with a commission. He doesn’t spend time creating the product or buying them directly from the manufacturers or shipping them. His only job is to promote and sell the products.

Kind of Affiliate marketing platforms

There are many affiliate marketing platforms and ecommerce websites that use affiliate marketing as one of their marketing techniques.

They are;

Clickbank

JVzoo

Warriorplus

Amazon

Alibaba and many more.

Most people go for Clickbank, JVzoo and Warriorplus because of these reasons. The vendors there usually offers 50% commission

They sell digital products like softwares, ebooks, video courses etc

They are mainly for vendors and affiliate marketers

The products sold there are unique, not something like clothes, watches that everybody is selling

Saying that Affiliate marketing is easy doesn’t mean that is that easy, is just that you can’t compare it with other types of online business, like dropshipping, forex trading, E – learning, owing an ecommerce website because they require much time, high risk factor, high capital and too much dedication.

Affiliate marketing strategy
For you to be a high earning affiliate marketer you need tools, formula and strategies. Above all, you have to be smart.

Knowing that Affiliate marketing is easy, not that easy actually, smiles, forgive me just try to understand where i’m going. There are three factors required in my strategy for affiliate marketing that determine your success, bang figures monthly and live that lifestyle you have been hungry for.

These three factors are;

Building an Email List
Nurturing Your List
Monetization
My next step now is to explain these three factors. Each factor has two different strategies to process them and they are; the hard/old strategy and the smart/easy strategy. They all can result to success is just that one is very easy and simple.

Everybody will go for the smart/easy way, I believe

Building An Email List
Building an email list is the number one factor to consider as an affiliate marketer. To do these you need these tools which are.

Domain name registration and hosting
Drag and drop websites builder, eg. Instabuilder
Lead magnet: a gift you give people in exchange of their emails
Email autoresponder, for sending automated emails to your customers eg Mailchimp, Aweber, Getresponses etc
Traffic
The Hard/Old Strategy

In the hard way you have to pay for all these tools in different platforms therefore making everything complicated and difficult for you. Also, you spend too much time and money getting them.

For instance,

You pay about $10 for a domain name and like $35-$80 in hosting
You pay for a monthly plan to instabuilder
Lead magnet, to get a lead magnet you have to spend a lot of money buying resell right products, you need valuable ones for monetization too
You pay for email autoresponder monthly tooFor traffic, you have to spend a lot in fb ads, google ads, etc

..... contuine reading........... Click the link below

https://9jaweather.com.ng/the--strategy-for-6-figures-monthly/

(1) (Reply)

Canada Immigration In Chandigarh / Career In Management Sciences For Health / Do’s And Don’ts Of A Virtual Customer Service Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.