Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now (1096 Views)

Australia Scholarships For International Students - Apply Here Before Deadline / Jim Ovia,ty Danjuma & AU Scholarships For African Students - APPLY NOW / Australia & Japanese Scholarship For International Students – APPLY NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 2:46am On May 04, 2020
University of Strathclyde Covid-19 Hardship Fund- This fund has been established to assist students in meeting essential needs during the pandemic response to Covid-19. It is open to applications from students at all levels of study: Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research students.

Eligible Country Group: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International

Level of Study: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, Postgraduate Research

Number of Awards:  Not specified

Value of Fund: Living costs

Duration of Fund: Short term to meet immediate needs

Eligibility

Registered students of the University (including students in Academic and Voluntary Suspension) are eligible to apply to the Fund if they meet the following criteria:

have fallen into financial hardship or anticipate financial hardship related to the current Covid-19 pandemic; and
Other funds are not available to meet their essential needs, or are insufficient to meet these needs; or
An award is appropriate to meet exceptional needs

Awards may also be made on an exceptional basis to students who are “Valid to Register” status.

Supporting documents (if applicable):
1 months’ bank statement
Confirmation of any funding such as scholarship, statutory funding or salary if not shown on bank statement
Confirmation of any benefits if not confirmed on your bank statement

How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by Teniola96(f): 3:28am On May 04, 2020
Hello my fellow Nigerian....
Please I need your help on my school fees....I gained admission before the covid 19 but unfortunately I was unable to pay my school fees before the lock down....The money I raised have spent it finished now...Please I'm pleading help me out ..Any amount we go a long way...I really want to continue my education after the lock down..Please contact me on my Gmail account prettybaby0596
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 9:45pm On May 04, 2020
Which school are you?

Teniola96:
Hello my fellow Nigerian....
Please I need your help on my school fees....I gained admission before the covid 19 but unfortunately I was unable to pay my school fees before the lock down....The money I raised have spent it finished now...Please I'm pleading help me out ..Any amount we go a long way...I really want to continue my education after the lock down..Please contact me on my Gmail account prettybaby0596
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 2:28pm On May 05, 2020
hi

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by profdan01: 2:52pm On May 05, 2020
How To Gain Admission to ESTAM University Benin without Jamb or Entrance exams, So the on Going Admission Process at Ecole Superieure Des Technologies Avancees Et De Management (ESTAM University Benin).

For our admission process, you only need the following:
Admission Requirements
1. Five relevant O’ Level credits (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE, or its equivalent) credits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
2. Four (4) passport photographs two (2) of parent/guardian
3. Birth Certificate
4. O’Level result print-out or certificate or statement of result with corresponding result checker scratch card or pay for card (result checker).
5. Degree Conversion from HND to BA or BSc.; Duration is two semesters only.
6. Masters Degree: Those with BA, BSc. Or HND are qualified to apply for 3 semesters Masters Degree programme.
• We don’t run Centres in Nigeria.
• All courses are domiciled in Benin Republic.
• English is our, instructions language

The process of admission is as follows:

Visit our website:www.estamuniversty.net for information or to fill the form online

Or send an email to the school representative:-
danieladebayo45@gmail.com

Your Admission Letter will be processed and be sent to you in 5 working days.

Note: Payments can be made Installmentally

Application form: ₦5,000
Tuition and accommodation :
100level - ₦290,000
200level - ₦320,000
300level - ₦330,000

The courses available are as follows:

*Faculty of management and social science

Accounting
Banking and finance
Economics
Marketing
Public Administration
Business Adminstration
Political science
International relations
Mass communication
Sociology
Human resource management

*Faculty of Science and Technology

Computer science and engineering

For further inquiries are contact: +2347011474836 (calls and whatsapp)
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by Teniola96(f): 3:14pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=ndyfaby post=89191756]Which school are you?

Ekiti state university
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 1:39pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 8:53pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 2:44pm On May 07, 2020
grin shocked cool
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 4:10am On May 08, 2020
wowwwwwww

profdan01:
How To Gain Admission to ESTAM University Benin without Jamb or Entrance exams, So the on Going Admission Process at Ecole Superieure Des Technologies Avancees Et De Management (ESTAM University Benin).

For our admission process, you only need the following:
Admission Requirements
1. Five relevant O’ Level credits (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE, or its equivalent) credits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
2. Four (4) passport photographs two (2) of parent/guardian
3. Birth Certificate
4. O’Level result print-out or certificate or statement of result with corresponding result checker scratch card or pay for card (result checker).
5. Degree Conversion from HND to BA or BSc.; Duration is two semesters only.
6. Masters Degree: Those with BA, BSc. Or HND are qualified to apply for 3 semesters Masters Degree programme.
• We don’t run Centres in Nigeria.
• All courses are domiciled in Benin Republic.
• English is our, instructions language

The process of admission is as follows:

Visit our website:www.estamuniversty.net for information or to fill the form online

Or send an email to the school representative:-
danieladebayo45@gmail.com

Your Admission Letter will be processed and be sent to you in 5 working days.

Note: Payments can be made Installmentally

Application form: ₦5,000
Tuition and accommodation :
100level - ₦290,000
200level - ₦320,000
300level - ₦330,000

The courses available are as follows:

*Faculty of management and social science

Accounting
Banking and finance
Economics
Marketing
Public Administration
Business Adminstration
Political science
International relations
Mass communication
Sociology
Human resource management

*Faculty of Science and Technology

Computer science and engineering

For further inquiries are contact: +2347011474836 (calls and whatsapp)
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 11:02pm On May 08, 2020

Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 8:40pm On May 13, 2020
. ONLINE COURSES 2020 FOR INTERNATIONALS STUDENTS interested students can apply
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 2:29pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 12:29pm On May 16, 2020
grin
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 9:23am On May 17, 2020
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 9:36am On May 18, 2020
Engineering Scholarships Application 2020 interested students can apply
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 11:18pm On May 18, 2020

Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 10:28am On May 19, 2020
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 8:34pm On May 19, 2020
grin
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 12:41pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 8:14pm On May 20, 2020

Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 8:35pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 7:36am On May 22, 2020
Head, Budgeting and Analytic interested candidates can apply
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 10:22pm On May 25, 2020
sad
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2020
tongue
Re: Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students - Apply Now by ndyfaby: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2020
R

(1) (Reply)

List Of Tertiary Institution Sets For Resumption / Futminna Aspirants Whatsapp Group 2020/2021 Utme & D.e / The Life Changer JAMB 2023 Novel Chapter Summary Question Answers - PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.