Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

"I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries (54688 Views)

Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by CyberWolf: 9:35am On May 04, 2020
Lostz:
anyone said she is the one? or she is just looking for attention
Mumu can’t you see her picture was attached to the tweet as she stated? Think through next time before you post your idiotic comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Investnow2017: 9:39am On May 04, 2020
seunlayi:
I have nothing to say than to blame the state govt. They should step up their tactics.

And for you my friends, check the image below

Very apt indeed. So nothing is new really, just as the Bible has said. Thanks for sharing.
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by chidaddy1198(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2020
crafteeworld:
Lol.... Who wor gree b4?

All the Amaka dor change name sharply

please I need this building drawing
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2020
Ruby5:
I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo After Testing Positive For COVID-19, My Picture Was Wrongly Used - Lady Cries Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x3ltk168gk

Mtcheew attention seeker. Why didn't she show the evidence of her pic bring used by the "authorities". We all know the govt don't release pictures of anyone to avoid stigmatisation. If she had said bloggers, it would have been believable. But to say govt.... aunty GTFOHWTBS
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2020
CyberWolf:
Mumu can’t you see her picture was attached to the tweet as she stated? Think through next time before you post your idiotic comment.
See mumu calling another mumu. Where did you see her pic on the tweet. You're a confused soul.
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Saintfrancis82(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2020
No problem, let they quarantine you also ok cos is does not written on the face..
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Hychineson(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2020
Go and learn English my friend.
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Emmasnoop(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2020
Audio search Audio coronavirus.
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Kimply: 10:57am On May 04, 2020
How did your picture get to them?
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by MoIbrahim: 11:18am On May 04, 2020
Saintfrancis82:
No problem, let they quarantine you also ok cos is does not written on the face..

This is childish reply you posted
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by crafteeworld: 11:48am On May 04, 2020
chidaddy1198:

please I need this building drawing

Please contact us at crafteeworld@gmail.com or call/whatsapp 09044274022.

Warmest Regards.
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by tammie24: 12:16pm On May 04, 2020
But why would anyone run away from treatment

I belive they are trying to find her so she can be treated

Why would you run?
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by dangoteinlaw: 12:29pm On May 04, 2020
jlinkd78:
Nairaland mods pls a case like this should be on fp immediately as part of your CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)..Such a beautiful girl being traumatised for no fault of hers. In saner climes she should be pressing charges for character assassination and defamation of identity
Modified: Nairaland is truly living up to expectation. You v done noble by swiftly pushing this to d fp. You might not know this but truth is anything wey reach Nairaland fp has reached d targeted authorities. Thank u from my heart.
abeg take your big big grammar somewhere else lets hear word!!
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Collyno82(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2020
mrofficial042:
Attention seeker oshi angry angry angry

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
are you a ritualist
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by Ghenisean(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2020
How much for anyone tongue that'll bring her to the Edo State Government,name a good price wink and I'll call my Niggarz to get it done cool,by Thursday morning,she'll be all yours grin grin
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by onoxx(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2020
https://thestateofedonow.com/2020/05/04/coronavirus-we-never-released-photograph-of-fleeing-covid-19-patient-edo-govt/

Coronavirus: We never released photograph of fleeing COVID-19 patient – Edo govt

The Edo State Government has said that it never released any photograph of the fleeing COVID-19 patient, a nursing mother, who is wanted for treatment in the state.

In a statement, Special Adviser to the Governor on Media and Communication Strategy, Mr. Crusoe Osagie, said this in reaction to a video on social media by someone claiming to have been falsely identified as the nursing mother, who absconded after testing positive for COVID-19.

He noted that the lady whose picture was circulated on social media, is a victim of fake news, stressing that the action by the mischief makers amounts to undermining government's efforts to track down the nursing mother.

According to him, “Our attention has been drawn to a video on social media by a lady who claimed her photos have been circulated on social media wrongly as the nursing mother wanted for COVID-19 treatment by the state government.

“It must be stated that when government made the announcement, it only gave the name of the woman in question and her address and never released any photograph of her.

“We categorically stated that the nursing mother lives at No. 2 Atoe Idubor Str, off 2nd Ugbor, Benin City. With such detail, it would be impossible to mix up the person we are searching for.

“However, we understand that the action of the mischief makers would have caused the lady in the video on social media undue psychological torment. We sympathize with her as, just like us, she is now a victim of fake news.

“Therefore, we use this opportunity to reiterate the warning on purveyors of fake news and misinformation to desist from such act, as their actions amount to undermining government's effort to check the spread of coronavirus. This is punishable under the Quarantine Act Regulations, which is in force in the state."

The governor’s aide urged the general public to continue to provide useful information that would aid in tracking down the COVID-19 patient and her baby so as to safeguard Edo people.

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by TruthSpeaker: 7:03pm On May 04, 2020
k4kings:

Self Isolation will not work in Nigeria and it has never worked.

Most times people don't listen to instructions or advice when given. You can imagine even before the whole shooting of our cases, people that camebk from Europe and some part of Asia were advised to stay at home for 2weeks but what happened??

Staying at home self isolating might not be an option now because of how most of the homes people stay in are. Most people stay with there families in almost the same room. At most 3bed room. This makes it difficult to self isolate.

However it would be nice if people that are asymptomatic but are positive stays at self isolate. Atleast this would help reduce the load on our health facilities but the Dynamics of our homes most times wouldn't allow that.

Well that’s correct. Policies shouldn’t be made based on “copy and paste” approach, rather the feasibility should be weighed in different environments before settling for the most practical.
The reality on ground now is that COVID-19 will cancel a lot of people in Nigeria. It’s only the special grace of God that can reduce the disaster the disease out to cause.
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by k4kings(m): 6:37am On May 05, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Well that’s correct. Policies shouldn’t be made based on “copy and paste” approach, rather the feasibility should be weighed in different environments before settling for the most practical.
The reality on ground now is that COVID-19 will cancel a lot of people in Nigeria. It’s only the special grace of God that can reduce the disaster the disease out to cause.

Our government is handicap at this point hence the release of lockdown.
The truth is we can't even continue keeping people in their homes without palliatives.

Releasing of this lockdown wouldn't have been a problem if the youths wouldn't go back home to infect the elderly and those with underlying health condition. This is just the fear. If it's just for the youth, herd immunity would be developed with little fatality. It would become a win win situation.

The question is what about the elderly and those with underlying condition?
Who doesn't even have an underlying health condition??
Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by TruthSpeaker: 2:37am On May 06, 2020
k4kings:

The truth is we can't even continue keeping people in their homes without palliatives.

Releasing of this lockdown wouldn't have been a problem if the youths wouldn't go back home to infect the elderly and those with underlying health condition. This is just the fear. If it's just for the youth, herd immunity would be developed with little fatality. It would become a win win situation.

Re: "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries by TruthSpeaker: 2:49am On May 06, 2020
k4kings:

Nigeria government can’t be trusted to live up to it’s responsibility. Corruption has already consumed the palliative fund.
Having false security by only banking on herd immunity is a grave mistake. UK tried to handle COVID-19 that way. They are still paying the high price of that error. By the end of today their official fatality will be over 30,000. It’s been a while ago that they had less than 500 deaths a day.
Mind you their real number of fatalities could be as high as 33,000.
Fatalities of patients without underlying health condition has been on the increase of late. Nobody is absolutely safe from COVID-19. Officially more than 258,800 have lost the COVID-19 battle. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t want to give it a shut.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave / 284 New COVID-19 Cases, 106 Discharged And 8 Deaths On May 20 - (1812 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.