Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigeria's No1 Paying Platform - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria's No1 Paying Platform (275 Views)

Legit Paying Platform That Really Pay S You To Watch Youtube Videos.give It A Tr / PSI Shipping- Nigeria No1 Shipping Company / Sellsbaba – Nigeria's No1 Online Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's No1 Paying Platform by STORMwreck: 6:21am On May 04, 2020
Hello guys, i want to introduce to you an earning platform that will pay you more than 30k weekly, now this is not a ponzi scheme, its not like MMM and it is not a crypto currency account, many here must have heard of LOADED PEN VIBES[LPV] with a one time registration fee of #1,500 you stand aa chance of earning as much as you want on the platform, i know by now you must have been thinking if it is legit or not well your answer is yes, why should you beleive me? you can make your personal research by searching "is lpv legit" on google and there you would get more info. if you are interested in joining this beautiful platform feel free to contact me on whatsapp on 08109197542. note that LPV is not gonna crash they generate their money from google paid ads.......i used to be scared of things like this too but all i can say now is that im grateful i did it.
P.S: you dont need referrals before you cashout, minimum withdrawal is 3k, and you can place request for withdrawal anyday.......... take the bold step and come get registered now, the #1,500 is for purchasing a code that would activate your account, plus if i register you, i will guide you until you can earn on your own.
thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.
Re: Nigeria's No1 Paying Platform by bmdmixer: 12:33pm On May 04, 2020
grin we are here for u

its not mmm its not ponzi its not scam its not pyramid

its loaded pencil vibe grin
Re: Nigeria's No1 Paying Platform by STORMwreck: 2:02pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
grin we are here for u

its not mmm its not ponzi its not scam its not pyramid

its loaded pencil vibe grin

Have you checked it on Google
Re: Nigeria's No1 Paying Platform by bmdmixer: 2:03pm On May 04, 2020
STORMwreck:

Have you checked it on Google
na only google
Re: Nigeria's No1 Paying Platform by STORMwreck: 7:57pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
na only google

check google to see if its legit or not
Re: Nigeria's No1 Paying Platform by bmdmixer: 7:58pm On May 04, 2020
STORMwreck:

check google to see if its legit or not
lol i hear u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Going To Let This Guy Vaccinate You? / See What Nigerian Actor Mike Ezuruonye Told Cameroonian Female MC On IG Live / Trophy Extra Special Stout Out With 'online Live Band Battle', Calls For Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.