Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

What Is In A Book Title? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is In A Book Title? (581 Views)

How To Use Chatgpt To Write A Book From The Scratch | Openai Chatgpt Full Tutori / How To Make Money On KDP (amazon) Without Writing A Book / How To Choose A Bestselling Book Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is In A Book Title? by fuke(m): 7:38am On May 04, 2020
My people, I have been battling with the title of a book I am writing.

I would like to sell the book on Amazon and using Facebook ads.

My question. Can I include the word 'Money' in the title without both organizations frowning at It?

Amazon and Facebook gurus, where are you?

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Nigerian Bank Is Very Liberal In Giving Out Master Card / Sewing Machine For Sale / How To Use Instagram To Improve Your Brand And Drive Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.