Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

How To Get 100GB FREE Data On MTN Network - Skipogist.com - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get 100GB FREE Data On MTN Network - Skipogist.com (2555 Views)

Download Latest Real Football 2019 Apk App + Obb Data On Android / How To Stop Or Cancel Data Auto- Renewal On Mtn, Glo, 9mobile And Airtel / Easy Way To Check BVN On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get 100GB FREE Data On MTN Network - Skipogist.com by Skipogist: 8:44am On May 04, 2020
Today, I am going to show you how I got 300GB FREE data from MTN network. Please note that this is not a cheat but a legitimate way and was approved by MTN.

Though you cannot get the data at once, but you can accumulate it as I did and I am currently enjoying it. You can even get up-to to 500GB or 1TB Free MTN data if you wish. Just read carefully through this post without skipping.

There is a FREE 30GB data offer for all MTN users but it is through the MTN MiFi. Don’t worry, I am going to show you how to get the data on your Android phone and browse as you like.

All you need to do is tweak your phone IMEI number to that of the MiFi and you get your FREE 30GB which you can accumulate up to 300GB or more. Just follow the steps below, properly.

What is required to get 100GB FREE data on MTN Network:
1. MTN SIM Card (New one is recommended)
2. Android smartphone device (Android version 5.0 or 6 is recommended)
3. IMEI tweaking app like CHAMELEON or MTK ENGINEERING TOOL. You can download it from Google play store.
4. MiFi IMEI. Don’t worry, I’ll give you IMEI to use below. Just keep readingreading.

5. Rooted Android device from 4.4 above

NOTE: If you don’t know how to use the above apps to tweak your IMEI, you can download them and use the help section in the app or possibly search Google on “How to Change IMEI Number on Android phones”.

How To Activate the 100GB Mtn Free Data:

Continue reading: http://skipogist.com/how-to-get-100gb-free-data-on-mtn-network/

Re: How To Get 100GB FREE Data On MTN Network - Skipogist.com by Zuba2003: 12:12pm On May 04, 2020
Dis shit z scam
Re: How To Get 100GB FREE Data On MTN Network - Skipogist.com by Skipogist: 7:35am On May 07, 2020
Zuba2003:
Dis shit z scam
says by who
Re: How To Get 100GB FREE Data On MTN Network - Skipogist.com by Glory2017: 10:52pm On May 07, 2020
There's no were to download the chameleon apk and I can't use mtk engineering because my phone is a snapdragon processor

(1) (Reply)

Batteries In Series Or Parallel –which Is Better? / Step By Step Guide On How You Can Track A Mobile Number On Truecaller / Facebook Introduces Live Radio Broadcasts With Facebook Live Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.