Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows (50227 Views)

The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK / 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by tatatar: 12:39pm On May 04, 2020
Teebilion:
[s]Meanwhile someone on the other thread was claiming news of people leaving Kano are all false and concocted , that he lives in Kano and has people all over Kano [/s]
This still doesn't prove people are leaving Kano in droves as claimed.
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by zedegit: 12:40pm On May 04, 2020
Ecbatana:
Don't parade them, turn them back immediately.

Front page baby, I see someone viewing this topic.

They will come back and keep coming until they meander inside and spread death.

They have been duly briefed.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by PureGoldh(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2020
These People just wan share dx disease like gala.

See as their heads dey like coconut
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by Staro: 12:43pm On May 04, 2020
DominusPrime:
This must be deliberate.

Possibly

1 Like

Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:48pm On May 04, 2020
ojsmscom:
must these people come to South East...they should stay in their states and eat all these stuffs naa..as for we down here in East...we have resorted to using palm fruit as alternative to tomatoes for stew and it is cheaper and sweeter....even using ugu for vegetable stew.... massive breeding of chicken as cow meat alternative...pls kindly stay in your states we are not bothered...let the diesease vanish we will renogotiate our marriage..

Fulani/Arewa of Boko Haram and other terrorists in the north are now using covid-19 as mass weapons in nigeria.

IPOB task forces must stop them by all means.
We need entire Biafran tasks forces to protect South south and Southeast of Biafra region.

Time has come where everyone should start eating the fruits, the animals and the food of their land. No more cows/food from the North for now.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by dayleke: 12:48pm On May 04, 2020
6digitscomrade:
bro I saw it also don’t know how I can do that also.. do u know?

Unfortunately, I don't.
We fit ask him na.
Maybe you should ask him o.
Me I shy o. grin
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by zedegit: 12:49pm On May 04, 2020
NicemanJosh:
The guy said they are from Abuja.
Anything Aboki will always give you people erection.

You are naive and can be deceived easily.

You expect them to say, Kano?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by Influenza: 12:50pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
they are not from kano.. They were tagged kano indigenes watch the video and listen to what they're saying

Where are they saying are from?

Benue, Anambra abi Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by bowei(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2020
If these guys could make it to the southeast before been apprehended, I'm doubly sure hundreds of them have mingle within the southwest..Yoruba due to religion welcome the northerner. And again what border closure that allows covid inffected pligrimms in from Cotedevoire

1 Like

Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by 6digitscomrade: 12:57pm On May 04, 2020
dayleke:

Unfortunately, I don't.
We fit ask him na.
Maybe you should ask him o.
Me I shy o. grin
i am shyer than u lol but I want that background especially because of my eyes
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by engrchykae(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2020
Islam,they want to be matyrs

1 Like

Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by Wordgeddon: 1:03pm On May 04, 2020
Ecbatana:

Please how did you change the background of your browser?
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by Glorymax: 1:15pm On May 04, 2020
The task force have tried on this. I think the state government should ban movement of goods in and out, being used as cover to ship in people into the state for now. If what we have here can't take care of us before we nip this COVID-19 on bud, let's starve.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by jrusky(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2020
I know they will make such move very irritional people but when everybody was warning them they turned deaf ears even some of them said Corona is fake, some of them including MUMU-RISK said its Christain made virus to kill Northern muslim now their blocked brain is getting reset mode bit by bit.

Shey una no wan learn and wise up bah? No hassle by the time the thing hit you in the North hard una heads go straight.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by nelsonebby(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2020
We are Nigeriannnn citizens naaaa.
Government should help us
Lol
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by Modikko(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2020
Lol.... see this one
Fidelismaria:
shocked

see this mad people oooo

Una wan bring corona for us here in Enugu

Una dey mad?

deport them to kano asap

We don't need more covid-19 infected people here in enugu

kudos to the security men

Well-done

No Hausa/Fulani should be allowed to enter Enugu

Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by AnanseK(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2020
SeverusSnape:
These Kano people.

They just want to spread death all over this country.
Illiteracy and stupidity at its peak.

They are Igbos from Kano
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by cochexky: 1:37pm On May 04, 2020
Back to sender
FARA4GA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUZL_fI1FMA

Taskforce checkpoint at an Enugu state border has nabbed some men who were being smuggled into the state, hidden among cows.

It should be recalled here that in recent weeks, Kano state has been the worst hit by the COVID-19 Pandemic in Nigeria, with hundreds of deaths reported.

It should also be recalled that recent reported cases in Enugu state had a travel history of being in Kano before returning to the state.
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by Adegokenath(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2020
Teebilion:
Meanwhile someone on the other thread was claiming news of people leaving Kano are all false and concocted , that he lives in Kano and has people all over Kano
7Keep quiet people are running away from Kano every day in trailer loads heading to south to spread the virus

Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by 2016v2017: 1:47pm On May 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good job by our able Task Force men
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by 2016v2017: 1:48pm On May 04, 2020
Davash222:
Nice one Task force.. More lubricants to una.

Repatriate every 'animal' on that journey asap!
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by 2016v2017: 1:48pm On May 04, 2020
SeverusSnape:
These Kano people.

Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 04, 2020
FARA4GA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUZL_fI1FMA

Taskforce checkpoint at an Enugu state border has nabbed some men who were being smuggled into the state, hidden among cows.

It should be recalled here that in recent weeks, Kano state has been the worst hit by the COVID-19 Pandemic in Nigeria, with hundreds of deaths reported.

It should also be recalled that recent reported cases in Enugu state had a travel history of being in Kano before returning to the state.

Send the miscreants back to sender.

The North is a land of equity. Where northerners and cows are equal! grin grin
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by sylve11: 1:55pm On May 04, 2020
This is serious. shocked cool
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by Randy090325: 2:02pm On May 04, 2020
see below
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by IamTallest: 2:19pm On May 04, 2020
Those guys shld be arrested and compulsorily quarantined.else they may sneak into the state unnoticed later.this is a very sensitive case.
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by Rajosh(m): 2:22pm On May 04, 2020
SeverusSnape:
These Kano people.

no be una people dey run back home? or you think Hausa man that had no business in the east will leave ?
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by Attackerokenwa: 2:23pm On May 04, 2020
They should be put in isolation centre for 14days before sending them back
At least it will serves as warning to others
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by SeverusSnape(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2020
Teebilion:
Meanwhile someone on the other thread was claiming news of people leaving Kano are all false and concocted , that he lives in Kano and has people all over Kano
Arrewa
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by dayleke: 2:46pm On May 04, 2020
Ecbatana:

Hey bro,
Some of us have been admiring your home screen o.
How did you do it?
Enquiring minds wanna know.
Re: Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows by fx45(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Why are they doing this......?
What's up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja / Container Crushes A Toyota Camry In Lagos (Photo) / Photos From My Christmas Experience At Udo Udoma Park In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.