Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) (67219 Views)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:02am On May 04, 2020
She my sister in faith, God's word offered protection in Egypt against Egyptian plaques an bible is God's word in print and offers protectn against all modern Egyptian plaques. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by eleojo23: 10:02am On May 04, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Same way Ankara is not one of them

*Shaking my head*
Did you bother to read up like I said?
Let me help you.

Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by GreatResearcher1: 10:08am On May 04, 2020
eleojo23:

*Shaking my head*
Did you bother to read up like I said?
Let me help you.
a cloth and hard surface paper which one is more protective against droplets?

1 Like

Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by Coronavirus84: 10:09am On May 04, 2020
Stupidity at the highest level. I pity the man that marry dis type disorder brain woman at home
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by jericco1(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2020
She's very stupid undecided
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by eleojo23: 10:10am On May 04, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
a cloth and hard surface paper which one is more protective against droplets?

Stop the blind argument. The recommended mask is supposed to cover from just below the eyes to the jaw.

How will she breathe freely with a paper covering her face like that?
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by saajus: 10:11am On May 04, 2020
The page opened will surely be Psalm. Religion sha. Before I got understanding, I used to put Bible under my pillow.
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by GreatResearcher1: 10:13am On May 04, 2020
eleojo23:

Stop the blind argument. The recommended mask is supposed to cover from just below the eyes to the jaw.

How will she breathe freely with a paper covering her face like that?
Her breathing shouldn't be your concern. WHO says whatever measures you can take to curtail the spread of the virus do it.
I've seen videos of people abroad using pants and bra as facemask. Were pants and bra also recommended?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by Moji12(f): 10:15am On May 04, 2020
The page she opened to is on psalm 91 quote me anywhere
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by simhosting: 10:17am On May 04, 2020
grin
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by OtemAtum: 10:20am On May 04, 2020
Coro wey fit infect all the bible characters from Jehovah to Satan grin grin
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by bluefilm: 10:23am On May 04, 2020
Iberiberism grin
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:
Let it be unto her as she had believed.
Rubbish..

Zeal without knowledge is a runaway Horse.. angry
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by eleojo23: 10:26am On May 04, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Her breathing shouldn't be your concern. WHO says whatever measures you can take to curtail the spread of the virus do it.
I've seen videos of people abroad using pants and bra as facemask. Were pants and bra also recommended?

She is a danger to herself and others with what she is wearing that doesn't even cover her nose properly.

As for those using bra, at least bras are still cloth materials and it covers significant portions of the face and bra cups even look like the N95 facemasks.

You are arguing along the lines of subjectivity but some things have to be handled as either black or white especially when there are official recommendations regarding those things.
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by Boraheloo: 10:26am On May 04, 2020
if it were a Quoran or some other holy book she used, she'd be dead or missing some parts of her body by now

our God is merciful: doesn't mean she should misuse the Bible
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by luluman: 10:30am On May 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
This is not funny at all, if to say na Quaran she wear like that Hisbah for don arrest her
Them for cut her head.
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by my2chains(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2020
rocknation62:
If she like make she use All the Version from KJV,NLT,GOOD NEWS,NEW AMPLIFIED VERSIONS...etc if she no take the necessary measures Coro is not far from her!

indeed you are of little faith
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by Ken4agent(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2020
Local man need to move his gate grin
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by EnterpriseMan: 10:39am On May 04, 2020
She is simply stupid..
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by ceejeck(m): 10:40am On May 04, 2020
lalasticlala:
Twitter user, zee @oviomazee shares a video of a woman using bible as face mask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08N_g5LEgnU

:oYou see this thing called belief? It a double edged sword. It can save and can kill.

God help us o
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by ORIAYO70(m): 10:41am On May 04, 2020
Oga translate for us, the wise Chinese adage
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by Jesuisbelle(f): 10:45am On May 04, 2020
She is actually receiving fresh air from the Land of Israel!
Since our Land has been polluted
Re: Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) by Kimply: 10:47am On May 04, 2020
Holier than thou.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club / Dr Amechi Obiora Is Dead! The 'O' In EKO Hospital Dies / 22 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 276. 6 Deaths, 44 Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.