Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,330 members, 7,853,496 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. (540 Views)

Swedish Rapper Einar Shot Dead At 19 (Pictures) / ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. by Naijareports: 10:16am On May 04, 2020
American singer Stefanie Joanne Angelina Germano, Popularly knows by stage name Lady Gaga, has reveal that she was sexually assaulted when she was 19.

The award winning music star reveal this during an interview with Oprah Winfrey............

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/celeb-gist//i-was-raped-repeatedly-at-19-lady-gaga-open-up-to-operah-winfrey/

Re: ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. by NextD18: 10:18am On May 04, 2020
I WAS raped.

They are always WASING. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. by Enoch07: 10:18am On May 04, 2020
I have nothing to say

Re: ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. by Mubixclusive(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2020
Artist Profile Update: BEN KHALIFA
Adamawa most rated artist Ben Khalifa profile update.
https://www.ngnewsbay.com/2020/05/profile-update-for-ben-khalifa_3.html

Ben touch Graphics in collaboration with NGnewsbay.com teamed up to Update Artist profile for better recognition and official declaration
Full name : Benard Luka
Stage Name: BenKhalifa
Genres: R & B ,Afro , Reggae , Hip Hop
Birthday: 1st Dacember
Facebook : Benkahafa King
Official Facebook Page @Benkaliph
Instagram Instagram.com/iamben_Khalifa
Twitter: Twitter.com/iamben_khalifa
Phone Number : +234 810 338 0881

READ MORE: Don't let anyone speak for you, and don't rely on others to fight for you. - Emily Abbo
Last Two Released songs;

Ben Khalifa – Shey You Know? (Audio Mp3)

DOWNLOAD MP3

Ben Khalifa – How We Do

DOWNLOAD MP3

Re: ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. by kiddkash(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2020
everybody wants to show they had a tough childhood

(1) (Reply)

Little Richard The Founding Father Of Rock And Roll Has Passed Away At 87 / Look-alike Celebrities. / 12 Lovely Igbo Names Regina Daniels Should Consider For Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.