Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! DJ Kotech Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! DJ Kotech Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (226 Views)

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today / Lil Kesh Launches Clothing Line To Celebrate His 24th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! DJ Kotech Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today by 247updated: 12:12pm On May 04, 2020
The young talented disc jockey and a blogger Akpore Eguono Love popularly know as DJ Kotech celebrates his 24th birthday today. DJ Kotech was born May 4th 1996.

DJ Kotech officially drops his new single titled “Without You” featuring Finest today

I did an interview with Dj Kotech where we discussed about his relationship life.

How many girls have you dated?

Well that’s a long story cause I can’t even say none

What is the reason?

The reason is because they have all brother zoned or friend zoned me

Have you had any bad experiences with a girl you loved?

Well, a girl I liked had a boyfriend unknown to my knowledge, we went out, took pictures and I uploaded on Facebook and a guy messaged me telling me to delete the pictures cause the girl I thought I loved was dating this guy

Have you ever talked to the girl who you loved and had a boyfriend?

I even did a song apologizing to the girl because I felt I was at fault

After the heartbreak have you had any other girl?

During 2019, I had a girl but the relationship didn’t work and we didn’t even date

So the friendship lasted for how many weeks?

It lasted for about 4 weeks, which is a month

Why didn’t the friendship/relationship work?

I for one thought it was gon work, I liked her and I felt she also had the same feelings towards me and the main reason was because there was no attention on her path, I felt ignored and long distance also played a main role

So after her was there any other girl?

Yeah, I moved on to another girl who I was leaning on, but she was in a relationship and she said she was gon break up with the guy cause she was scared of him but at the end she didn’t break up with him cause she said he changed

So what next after that?

After my service in Abia state, I went to a Lagos, I accidentally met a girl but I didn’t want to mingle with anyone, she told me she likes me, I wanted to know more on her past relationships and then she always went mute. She wanted us to date and not knowing she was in a relationship with someone else, I found out and called our friendship quits cause she lied, even though we still talk up till now

Currently are you dating anyone?

Currently no and i am hoping for the better in my relationship life

Is there an impact in your past experiences why you aren’t dating anyone?

Well yes my past experiences actually made a huge impact and has influenced my relationship life.

Well that’s it on the Interview with Dj Kotech and hope you enjoyed this section.

(1) (Reply)

HIV Aid / Lasisi Elenu. Nigeria Vs US War Zone / Nigeria Does Not Have Coronavirus,it’s Just A Way Of Stealing Money – Ibiyeomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.