Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out (945 Views)

COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / COVID-19: Ganduje Suspends Lockdown In Kano / To Fight COVID-19 Ganduje Seeks FG Funding To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by linx123: 12:15pm On May 04, 2020
Kano State government on Sunday, said it required no fewer than 5,000 bed spaces in isolation centres to accommodate the rising number of COVID-19 patients in the state in the next one month.

The Director of the Infection Control, Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital and Chairman of the Risk Communication Committee on COVID-19, Prof Isah Abubakar, disclosed this in an interview with The PUNCH in Kano on Sunday.

The Director-General of the NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu, had, at the PTF media briefing on Thursday, said Lagos State, with the highest cases of the virus, needed more bed spaces.

Ihekweazu, had earlier stated that there were 3,500 bed spaces nationwide for COVID-19 patients, said Lagos was struggling to get bed spaces.

But on Friday, he said no state in...................... .https://janefblog.com/13445-2we-need-5000-bed-spaces-for-covid-19-ganduje-cries-out/

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by mrvitalis(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2020
Tax your People and buy them na ...dangote alone can give u that
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by JosEast(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2020
undecided
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Arrewa: 12:19pm On May 04, 2020
Kano is in great Danger!

Ganduje is the worst governor kano state ever had!!

I strongly believe that this virus has spread beyond imaginations!

I no longer trust Ganduje!!

Our people must wake up from their slumber!!

Ganduje love for money will distroy kano if we don't wake up from our slumber!

1 Like

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by EzzyCarter: 12:28pm On May 04, 2020
How about you start from the unoccupied rooms in the government house? sad

1 Like

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Yobabad: 12:31pm On May 04, 2020
I guess you need more moques and not hospital. When a whole state govonor is busy converting minor Christian girls to Islam , Ganduje should be ashamed of himself. Use sharia Curt premises as Isolation center.nonsense

2 Likes

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by SciLab: 12:33pm On May 04, 2020
Convert your mosques to Isolation centres and bring out the dollar you stuffed in your babariga for medical laboratory equipments and kits.

3 Likes

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Tetrahedron: 12:33pm On May 04, 2020
Go and use the hospital Kwankwaso built, he is smarter than you and has foresight that is why he built such hospitals!
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by persius555(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2020
This guy is irrelevant and careless statement
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano is in great Danger!

Good morning my brother, hope your eyes don clear?? grin

2 Likes

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:39pm On May 04, 2020
Use your own federal allocation to do it because na every body for him cross, useless governor when you dey play religious politics with coronavirus and refusing to take action you no know.

1 Like

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano is in great Danger!

He should convert those mosques to isolation center

3 Likes

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:40pm On May 04, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

He should convert those mosques to isolation center
Supported

1 Like

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by FocusedDiva(f): 12:40pm On May 04, 2020
Apologise to Kwakwanso immediately and accept the hospital he donated.

2 Likes

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:41pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano is in great Danger!

I still remove cap for Kaduna state

2 Likes

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 04, 2020
Humble yourself and Receive Amana Hospital Donated by Rabiu kwankwaso

2 Likes

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Dmano: 12:46pm On May 04, 2020
So,make I come comot for my bed for you abi
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by doggedfighter(f): 1:14pm On May 04, 2020
mrvitalis:
Tax your People and buy them na ...dangote alone can give u that
What happened to his allocation?
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by doggedfighter(f): 1:17pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano is in great Danger!

Arrewa, you're coming to terms with reality at last.
I thought everything is politics and dicck measurement for you.

Truth cannot be hidden for too long.
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Arrewa: 1:17pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I still remove cap for Kaduna state
Elrufai is the most smartest northern governor!
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by doggedfighter(f): 1:19pm On May 04, 2020
Ganduje is daft and sadly he's the worst calamity to befall Kano.

Maybe Sanusi would have been of help in a time like this.
At least to give them direction
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Arrewa: 1:19pm On May 04, 2020
doggedfighter:

Arrewa, you're coming to terms with reality at last.
I thought everything is politics and dicck measurement for you.

Truth cannot be hidden for too long.
and who told you I'm shying away from the truth??

I'm only countering fake news from ipob media house that is located somewhere in Aba!

I'm only countering evil machinations against the north!!

Covid19 in kano is real I'm not denying the fact!
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by doggedfighter(f): 1:25pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
and who told you I'm shying away from the truth??

I'm only countering fake news from ipob media house that is located somewhere in Aba!

I'm only countering evil machinations against the north!!

Covid19 in kano is real I'm not denying the fact!

Arrewa, what's your take on Kano indigenes caught at Enugu hiding in trailer carrying cows. I didn't read your thoughts on that thread
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by doggedfighter(f): 1:27pm On May 04, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Good morning my brother, hope your eyes don clear?? grin
grin grin you too see am?
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Arrewa: 1:35pm On May 04, 2020
doggedfighter:

Arrewa, what's your take on Kano indigenes caught at Enugu hiding in trailer carrying cows. I didn't read your thoughts on that thread
watch the video and listen to what they're saying!!

Those guys ain't from kano state!! They were tagged kano indigenes by the security operatives!!

I want you to objective... Did they interview or check their IDs? NO

they just intercepted them and tag them kano indigenes!
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 04, 2020
Don't you need the 15 billion again?
those dollars you stuffed in your babariga, use them and build what you need.
Arrewa you're yet to list the names of Notherners that have acheived great things overseas, like yoruba and igbo are doin.
North is synonymous with illiteracy, if not for quota system....

FYI am not Igbo, am from the fourth largest tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by doggedfighter(f): 1:44pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
watch the video and listen to what they're saying!!

Those guys ain't from kano state!! They were tagged kano indigenes by the security operatives!!

I want you to objective... Did they interview or check their IDs? NO

they just intercepted them and tag them kano indigenes!
Okay
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Kazim88: 1:45pm On May 04, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano is in great Danger!

I thought you were busy shouting fake news.
Yes, they is an unjustified hate among different tribes and region which is very dangerous, even more than this virus but that is not an excuse to deny the reality on ground and tag any negative story from Kano as enemy of the North handiwork.

2 wrongs don't make 1 right

1 Like

Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Inda2020: 2:32pm On May 04, 2020
NCDC National Corona Development Commission
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Timtim007(f): 3:31pm On May 04, 2020
Oga gandollar..use the dollars you stole fron kano people to set up the bed spaces you need...
All this wimping will not hep u.. angry
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by GamalNasser: 3:33pm On May 04, 2020
Convert one of the 10 thousand mosque in Kano into Isolation centre
Re: We Need 5,000 Bed Spaces For COVID-19 - Ganduje Cries Out by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 04, 2020
Looking for world attention.
He will get it soon.

Meanwhile part of the abacha loot recovered is going to his pocket.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructuring Cannot Save Nigeria — Chief Tola Adeniyi / Obaseki Is A Big Failure To Edo State / Edo 2020: Good News For Obaseki, Omoregie Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.