Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

My Landlord Increased Rent At This Period - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlord Increased Rent At This Period (678 Views)

Shocking: Lagos Landlord Increased Rent From 450k To 550k, Claims Inflation / Lady's Landlord Increased Her Rent From N550,000 To N1million In Lagos / My Landlord And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Landlord Increased Rent At This Period by IDnoble1: 12:32pm On May 04, 2020
In spite of the current situation of Covid-19 which has paralysed business activities of many of us, my landlord still decided to increase the rent.
And there is no promise of more value to be added to the building necessitating the increment.
I can't just stop imagining.
Re: My Landlord Increased Rent At This Period by tayebest(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2020
We are the problem of ourselves, many times, not the Government sad
Re: My Landlord Increased Rent At This Period by dawnomike(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2020
That is inconsiderate of him...

(1) (Reply)

4feet And 3feet Metal Doors For Cheap Sale / Newly Built 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Beachway Estate Irawo/owode Lagos. PIXXX / Sack Your Landlord B4 Xmas/ Give Him Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.