Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today (76420 Views)

The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / God Blessed Me With A Big Bush Meat This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by TPound(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2020
LaIabobo:
I don miss Bush meat o.

I remember that year for J4 forest in Ijebu.

We'll tell the hunters what exactly we want and under few hours they'll deliver it. Sometimes half dead.

Wash it down with Emu oguro.

Please what part of ijebu is this J4 forest?
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by Plut01: 8:28pm On May 04, 2020
Goshiii:

Abeg where your farm dey?
Ondo, It's family farm though.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by LordShiva97(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2020
folake4u:
"Free the animal" people will soon land cheesy

Thanks for calling our attention to this barbaric act of callousness, fiendishness, obscenity, and stone age savagery.

Stop preying on poor defenseless creatures.
Slaughtering of animals in their natural habitat is an act of unmitigated cruelty and brutality.
Consumption of flesh is inhumane and is unbecoming, it's a gross wanton violation of animal's sacred and inalienable right to life. All life counts, even that of animals!
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by smatme(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2020
That was how koro started.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by onadana: 8:32pm On May 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Some people still eating rat

Disgusting sad

I tire oo.Calling it Bush meat.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by Yoighaman(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2020
DahOriginal:
Finally its ready

You for grill am nah...makes more sense in my opinion, anyway, all way na way. Enjoy.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by ABINTUK(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2020
Karmaisme:

Knock-out punch delivered successfully.

We no dey waste time na...

As e dey hot.

Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 04, 2020
DahOriginal:
Well this little lady has been causing serious havoc in our farm house destroying food from the ground along with its cohorts.... everyday for the thief one day for the owner...na inside pot baba land ooo. Dedicated to our very own lala dis lockdown soft oooo

For f**k sake, thats a rat. #LassaFever
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by robert334: 8:51pm On May 04, 2020
You want to chop rat abi
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 04, 2020
mperornero:
this your own dey learn see below cool

You killed a whole family cry
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by merits(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2020
BabyApple:
please i need korope on hire purchase.
Go to Offa kwara state.you will see your choice hired.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by merits(m): 8:57pm On May 04, 2020
DahOriginal:
Finally its ready
This pot of soup is irritating angry
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by mechanics(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2020
Wow, no need to buy meat for the next two weeks.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by nass4real: 9:12pm On May 04, 2020
DahOriginal:
Finally its ready
all these for you,o boy you try o
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Disgusting sad

This is not rat.

But Giant Rat the uncle of rat.

To those who eat it, it is not disgusting but yummy.

grin
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by Curdlebug(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Disgusting sad
lol... u don’t v sense
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 04, 2020
Make sure you self isolate when the symptoms start.
Also they need to create you and your belongings to avoid spreading it.
Since you have decided to remain stupid.
In short I will report this user to NCDC.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by IMAliyu(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2020
LordShiva97:

Thanks for calling our attention to this barbaric act of callousness, fiendishness, obscenity, and stone age savagery.

Stop hunting poor defenseless creatures.
Slaughtering of animals is their natural habitat is an act of unmitigated cruelty and brutality.
Consumption of flesh is inhumane and is unbecoming, it's a gross wanton violation of animal's sacred and inalienable right to life. All life counts, even that of animals!
To live, you have to accept a certain level of cruelty in life.
So he should have just let the animal to destroy his farm and eventually probably starve himself?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by paix(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2020
DahOriginal:
Finally its ready
See how man dey cook. Some girls na so so noodles and fried eggs.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:33pm On May 04, 2020
u have made it in life
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by CelestineNelson: 9:34pm On May 04, 2020
maybe you con,sider turning yourself into a rat...what did you think about that....they said if you want to catch a monkey you should behave like the monkey.
DateMynd44:
how did u kill it?
These rodents have destroyed all our crops and wrecked havoc on our farms and they're too fast and smart to be caught.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by Emperor4tune(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2020
no no no why do you have to do this,it a rare species,9ja are gradually sending wildlife on extinction,this an act of wickedness
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by LaIabobo: 9:55pm On May 04, 2020
TPound:

Please what part of ijebu is this J4 forest?

Ijebu east. It is along Sagamu - Ore road
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by DateMynd44(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2020
CelestineNelson:
maybe you con,sider turning yourself into a rat...what did you think about that....they said if you want to catch a monkey you should behave like the monkey.
not funny. Try another joke smiley
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by Ejenavi18(f): 10:08pm On May 04, 2020
Bros as you dey eat remember say Lassa fever and Covid19 dey o
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by Adedayoajayi014: 10:19pm On May 04, 2020
is today bush meat day ?
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by newman0017(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2020
All these english say dem kii bush meat?? and you are still here
LordShiva97:

Stop preying on poor defenseless creatures.
Slaughtering of animals in their natural habitat is an act of unmitigated cruelty and brutality.
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by highbee02: 10:38pm On May 04, 2020
This is Cricetomys gambianus- giant rat
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by StEmmy01: 10:44pm On May 04, 2020
raphemmanuel:
My favorite meat.

Just fry the meat and prepare stew with it, you will know that nothing sweat pass bush meat. wink
Lol. You don chop life wella

1 Like

Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by Patoski7(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Disgusting sad
people too dey chop snake nah, besides that's a rabbit
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by Legendguru: 11:17pm On May 04, 2020
Ye
Re: See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today by kelvinovie25(m): 11:51pm On May 04, 2020
Indaboski men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Looking For The Best Nylon Design And Print For Bread, Rice Flour, Chicken E.t.c / What’s This Animal Called? / Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.