Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Fulfilling Purpose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulfilling Purpose (158 Views)

Was The Crown Of Thorns Part Of Fulfilling Purpose? / Fulfilling Purpose In Life / Barbados Officially Separates From Uk, Fulfilling Tb Joshua’s 2020 Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulfilling Purpose by shehuolayinka(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2020
Welcome to LOV BLOG, thank you so much for taking time out to be here.

I’m excited about what God is about to do in our lives.

Fulfilling God’s call over your life!!!

Are you a lady that is on the verge of giving up because you don’t know what to do about your life anymore?

Are you confused or worried because you don’t understand why you are on this earth?

Are you that lady that has been thinking over and over again what really your purpose on earth is?

Stop, take a moment, and ponder on the questions above!!!

Now, if your answers to the questions above are yes, yes and yes. Then this blog post is for you and I encourage you to carefully read till the end.

Wait, someone just had this thought “this post is not for me, I’m still below 18 and I am not ready for purpose talks.

This post is for every lady; if you are reading this, then this is for you. Age is not a barrier to fulfilling purpose, you might not have figured what your purpose is yet, but that is why we created this blog; to help put you on the right track.

Enough of the stories, let’s get into it??

Before we get into purpose, it is right for you to get saved.

You can’t fulfill God’s purpose for your life if you have not given your life to Christ; if you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour.

It is after you are born again, that you can now begin to live out your purpose.

If you have not given your life to Christ and you are reading this blog post, before you go further; I would love you to take a minute to say this prayer out loud.

If you are born again, please scroll down, this post was specially created for you

If you are not yet saved or you want to rededicate your life to Christ, starting afresh with him, please say this prayer,

I want you to know that the greatest decision you will ever make in life is to be saved.

Romans 10:9 say ‘if you confess that Jesus is Lord and you believe that God raises Him from death, you will be saved.

READ MORE: https://thebelltimesng.com/2020/05/04/fulfilling-purpose/

(1) (Reply)

For crowd prevention and other safety measures (To the governments) / Praise & Worship / “overcoming Evil Is A Lifestyle”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.