Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Send Bulk Sms @n1.50k And Buy Gsm Numbers @n1 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Send Bulk Sms @n1.50k And Buy Gsm Numbers @n1 (1764 Views)

Bulk Sms @ N1 Only / Buy Gsm Numbers To Boast Your Business,crusade And Campaigh @ 50kobo Each / Buy Gsm Numbers To Boost Your Business Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Bulk Sms @n1.50k And Buy Gsm Numbers @n1 by generationcareinitiative: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2011
we will be glad to help you source for any geo-location gsm numbers for your crusades,business,seminars etc for as low as n1 for each gsm number. we can send for you @n1.50 but if you want us to source the numbers and send for you,we will collect n2 for sourcing numbers and sending it. please call us on 08165046676
Re: Send Bulk Sms @n1.50k And Buy Gsm Numbers @n1 by alldone(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
pls give us ur site.
Re: Send Bulk Sms @n1.50k And Buy Gsm Numbers @n1 by iffy43k: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2011
we have access to over 35millions GSM numbers in Nigeria either globacom, MTN and zain
these numbers are grouped into state by state and local government

we offer both the Gsm numbers and bulk sms, which made us distinct from other people.

what you need to do is to tell us your targeted state, we will tell you the numbers of GSM numbers in the state or local government, then you can tell us the amount you are intend to buy, then we will get across to you.

ifeoluwa (08137552416)
Re: Send Bulk Sms @n1.50k And Buy Gsm Numbers @n1 by ANATOUSMS: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2011
Now that the Primaries are over, and the real contestants has been
revealed by their parties,let the nationwide campaign begin in proper.

We are anatousms(www.anatousms.com), and we offer the best,reliable,cheapest
and most transparent bulksms and voip services in Nigeria. My question is?

Who has got contacts of campaign Directors of prospective politicians
contesting in the general elections? Lets partner together to deliver
that candidate.
I have got over 90 million valid GSM/mobile numbers of people in Nigeria
by location i.e. State, LGA, City etc.
If in doubt i will send to you samples of the location you need and
you can call to confirm

Give it a try, think of who you can talk to,
Let's talk the 2011 elections campaign to the next level using Information Technology gadgets.

For Details/Enquiries call 07030160283. E-mail:- sales@anatousms.com
Re: Send Bulk Sms @n1.50k And Buy Gsm Numbers @n1 by nairapower: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2011
I am interested

(1) (Reply)

Good Working TOYOTA HIACE Van Diesel Engine,newly Registered, For Sale [urgently / Order For Your Cheap CURREN WRISTWATCHES / Affordable,professionally Written Business Plans & Proposals To Get Loans/grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.