Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) (4362 Views)

Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Opeyemi Bamidele Wakes Up From Coma After Surgeons Remove Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by Blackfire(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2020
Lalasticalala come,

I don't understand this snake news.

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by illicit(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2020
oyinbo pple sha
Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by Paperwhite(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2020
This is crazy menh.
Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by Realtord43: 1:31pm On May 04, 2020
Pls who know the name of the tattoo snake

Is the snake poisonous
Is it eatable
Is that a new breed of snake

Asking for a friend(lala)

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by manlawal(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2020
IDeyFlogAllah:
[img]https://images./4k74GbYnfd5L9C0vJZbWZf.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./6HrDzoBluOafapmHORLST3.png[/img] [img]https://images./49vFmJR3urKX2HmTV5qB2M.jpg[/img]
Check surgical stapler before misinforming people. It is not because tattoo , if you you botched regularly you will see it there

2 Likes

Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2020
Where did I say that there was no surgical stapler used?

manlawal:

Check surgical stapler before misinforming people. It is not because tattoo , if you you botched regularly you will see it there

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 04, 2020
Whites ehn... They can do and undo
Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by Launcher: 4:56pm On May 04, 2020
What's the news about this? My grandmother had surgeries on both knees to replace the worn-out joints and stapler was used after the whole surgery.

How's this news?
Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by Everrest9(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2020
Mad people
Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 04, 2020
He or she is lucky it's not an overzealous religious doctors that operated on the foot..
Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by olamidedivotee(f): 8:19pm On May 04, 2020
What do people gain from tattoo
Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by solmusdesigns: 9:22pm On May 04, 2020
some surgeons are extra good at what they do
Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by u11ae1013: 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
That's how they peeled kanu head and stapled it on a gabonese clone when he died
Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by inedujac: 10:26pm On May 04, 2020
Wrtin poor man no go see 4 Nigeria
Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by Themandalorian: 10:53pm On May 04, 2020
Lol its a normal thing to use in surgeries so as to not cause permanent scars.
Most women who want their scars to heal well after a cesarean section tend for ask for it.
Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by juman(m): 12:19am On May 05, 2020
Creative.

A person showed me few weeks ago the wound was gummed together.
I did not really understand what that meant.
I have not read much on it since then.
Re: Surgeons Use Stapler To Stitch Wound In Order To Preserve Tattoo (graphic) by manlawal(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2020
Launcher:
What's the news about this? My grandmother had surgeries on both knees to replace the worn-out joints and stapler was used after the whole surgery.

How's this news?
The op is ignorant of this type procedure in surgery.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Relaxes In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / Either Duke Or Utomi Will Succeed OBJ: Prophecy By Perez Oluyemi. / The Real Story Of Nigeria (north, East And South)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.