Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs) (1138 Views)

Body Of Young Woman Found Dumped Near Bridge In Jos (Graphic) / Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Gutter In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Foetus Dumped Inside A Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs) by Ebonyitvnews: 1:32pm On May 04, 2020
A baby presumed to have been aborted was found dumped on Sunday in a stream in Osogbo, Osun State.

According to one of the residents, the foetus was fully formed with all the essential body parts. It had blood all over and the Umbilical cord was still hanging.

No body was able to safe the 7months baby in the foestus as it struggles untill it gives up ghost. 
https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/05/04/foetus-found-dumped-inside-stream-in-osogbo-graphcs/
See photos

Re: Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs) by highbee02: 1:50pm On May 04, 2020
This is heartless.

Since 2016, I dedicate this FTC to the ATPAYS agent that scammed me of #1,500. May God judge u and my ex that introduced me to the online stuff
Re: Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 04, 2020
And she dumped it to go and continue fornicating. undecided
Re: Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs) by irunoko(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2020
lipsrsealed

Please I want to eat stop all this barbarism and as for the sperm donor and useless mother, continue.eberuyin nibode
Re: Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs) by Nogodye(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2020
Osun Strange!
Re: Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs) by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 04, 2020
Sometimes, when people die mysteriously, I don't wish them peace rest.

OK,if by tomorrow the person suppose to be that baby's mother commits suicide or get killed by a target made for another person. Everybody will be wishing HER R.I.P.

Why do we keep destroying things we neither create nor repair?

Gush! When I saw this, tears filled my eye balls.
Poor child...
Re: Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs) by columbus007(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2020
Na Yoruba state na ,it’s ok.
Re: Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs) by GoldenStarlet: 3:34pm On May 04, 2020
Poor child
How did they know it. Is 7 months old
Re: Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs) by humblebobojay(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2020
highbee02:
This is heartless.

Since 2016, I dedicate this FTC to the ATPAYS agent that scammed me of #1,500. May God judge u and my ex that introduced me to the online stuff
Thank God am about to join before but now i won't again

1 Like

Re: Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs) by TripA(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2020
aiii this is just plain heartlessness even quacks are professional in disposal ..I'm more annoyed than surprised

Nigeria nothing can surprise you again
Re: Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs) by highbee02: 10:02pm On May 04, 2020
humblebobojay:
Thank God am about to join before but now i won't again

I will post d details later, after registration u will be asked to hunt for referrals before u are eligible to make withdrawal/ cash out, the new policy came 2 days after I joined.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Two Homosexuals Caught Red Handed In Nigeria / See How A Dumb Female Scammer Want To Scam A Smart Man But Got Bursted. / Photo Of The Woman That Scammed Over Half A Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.