Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (62672 Views)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 3:03pm On May 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Why sending them back. They deserve the right to be in Lagos with their cows and cattle.

They should rather be quarantined for 15 days and if no sign of covid-19 then they should be released to the society and Lagos at large.

The constitution guarantees them that..
The same constitution and government proposed a lockdown for movement excluding essential duties/tasks
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by kkfada(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2020
Those trucks are meant to transport goods and not human beings, your leader should provide buses and make you understand it's meant to transport you guys not trailers.
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:16pm On May 04, 2020
shocked shocked

I hope this pipu don't infect the cows with Corona oo
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by zedegit: 3:16pm On May 04, 2020
Ctorch:
A trailer loaded with cow and about forty people coming from Zamfara State was intercepted at the Berger end of Lagos-Ibadan expressway on Monday.

The Lagos State security personnel has however ordered the return of the trailer truck from the state.

Watch video here

https://www.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Trailer.mp4

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/video-photos-about-40-people-from-zamfara-hidden-amid-cows-arrested-in-lagos/?fbclid=IwAR2MDvniQxvDx8_Ru13C6gKq0YUnvPWYVnmU3seRJk5K3YqJF_bmBjlgDUY

Is this the new trend?
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Bria234: 3:18pm On May 04, 2020
[q weuote author=LibertyRep post=89175809]How were they able to beat the various checkpoints from Zamfara before getting to Lagos?

Who are the officials manning the interstate borders?[/quote]. They re carrying essentials so they re free to com in.. buh it big a risk.. they should be quarantine.. buh the tins Lagos State has No provision for that.
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by zedegit: 3:18pm On May 04, 2020
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked

I hope this pipu don't infect the cows with Corona oo

I stopped eating beef.
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 3:19pm On May 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Why sending them back. They deserve the right to be in Lagos with their cows and cattle.

They should rather be quarantined for 15 days and if no sign of covid-19 then they should be released to the society and Lagos at large.

Did you listen to yourself?

The instructions says there should not be any interstate movement for now!

What's difficult to understand there? Nobody is denying them their right!

Haba!
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by emerged01(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

I don’t even know what to say. What are they coming to do? And the funny thing is they don’t know where they are going. Agents of coronavirus.

Sometimes i wonder if there is a deliberate attempt by northeners to infect southerners, why hiding inside a lorry to move to a place where u ar not allowed to enter.

But ifthey are not from Kano no problem.

This covid19 has exposed a lot of things in Nigeria.
This illegal North to South migration should be put to an end once and for all.
I think people should be granted residential permit anywhere they are residing apart from their home state.

This morning the same set of people were caught migrating to Enugu.
Yesterday it was Abuja
last year they were also caught migrating from Jigawa to Lagos.

North to south migration should be discouraged now till Covid19 case is over.
Kano infected Kaduna, Kastina, Zamfara and other northern States, the states in turn move to South and infect Southerners.
The cycle continues
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by zedegit: 3:21pm On May 04, 2020
Ctorch:
A trailer loaded with cow and about forty people coming from Zamfara State was intercepted at the Berger end of Lagos-Ibadan expressway on Monday.

The Lagos State security personnel has however ordered the return of the trailer truck from the state.

Watch video here

https://www.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Trailer.mp4

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/video-photos-about-40-people-from-zamfara-hidden-amid-cows-arrested-in-lagos/?fbclid=IwAR2MDvniQxvDx8_Ru13C6gKq0YUnvPWYVnmU3seRJk5K3YqJF_bmBjlgDUY

Security operatives are not getting it right.

Kill their cows. That way, they won't do it again.

The only obstacle is their Cow patron is in Aso rock.
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 3:23pm On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:
Really, I thought it was an Italian?
an Italian in which state?
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Have the interstate movement restrictions been lifted?

If not, they have broken the law and should be dealt with as seen fit..
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Dyke15(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2020
Flows001:
"Illetracy" undecided undecided An illiterate calling others "illetrate" grin
Bia e b lyk say ur brain dey pain u? Watz diff 4rm wat i wrote wit urz?
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by omonnakoda: 3:32pm On May 04, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
an Italian in which state?
Are you changing the subject
Was it a Nigerian or an Italian?
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by ojsmscom(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2020
last time I checked,there is Enough food in the North,why can't these people relax and eat their food naa...must the North come to South even in a time like this.... illiteracy is a diesease...
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by onadana: 3:41pm On May 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I definitely agree with you.Why sending them back?They are citizens of Nigeria.
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by globalresource: 3:45pm On May 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

But Kano said they don’t want anyone from Lagos weeks back
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2020
Eyah
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Homiesjinxbank: 3:51pm On May 04, 2020
Shooooot them
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Ladiva: 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
After dancing and shouting "baabu corona", there are now sneaking out of their region like thieves. Madness

1 Like

Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:

Are you changing the subject
Was it a Nigerian or an Italian?
my first statement was on Lagos state and how coronaVirus started there before spreading throughout 9ja
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by omonnakoda: 3:55pm On May 04, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
my first statement was on Lagos state and how coronaVirus started there before spreading throughout 9ja
That is where I am going
Do you have evidence that it spread from Lagos or Abuja?
Lagos cases were well contained until we started to see indisciplined behaviour of Abuja political class like Kyari and others
We saw a very professional containment effort in Lagos that was undermined by the incompetence of the FG

2 Likes

Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 3:57pm On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:

That is where I am going
Do you have evidence that it spread from Lagos or Abuja?
Lagos cases were well contained until we started to see indisciplined behaviour of Abuja political class like Kyari and others
stop lying ffs the virus spread to other state mostly from Lagos
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by omonnakoda: 4:00pm On May 04, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
stop lying ffs the virus spread to other state mostly from Lagos
Do you ha e evidence?
Did Kyari bring it from Lagos? Atiku's son?

Coronavirus got to Kano from Abuja and other Northerners spreading it through illiteracy and indiscipline

1 Like

Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Covidodo: 4:11pm On May 04, 2020
omonnakoda:

Do you ha e evidence?
Did Kyari bring it from Lagos? Atiku's son?

Coronavirus got to Kano from Abuja and other Northerners spreading it through illiteracy and indiscipline
Even the guy that infected the UCH CMD is a Northerner from Kano
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2020
Why these wonderers no go just dey one place
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by fabuloz1(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Yes.
That won't be the first time I am engaging him.
Lol. ok! I thought you were assuming.
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by fabuloz1(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Yes.
That won't be the first time I am engaging him.
He may as well be an impostor. Anambrarians don't behave like that.

1 Like

Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by stevups(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Hope you stay in Lagos, give them the address.
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Risentouch(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2020
Northerners and lawbreaking be like 5&6.
Abi na lie
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Ekpekaycee: 4:31pm On May 04, 2020
Some did same thing from Kano to Enugu . Na waoh. But come to think of it how many states did they cross before getting to Berger. ? Does it mean those states allow free flow of traffic?
Re: 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by bilulu(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

If you think so, why are the northern states deporting or repatriating almajiri back to their various states? Na person wey dey alive dey follow constitution....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect / No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) / Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.