Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site (414 Views)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by kvngmaxy(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2020
me and my bro killed this snake on our way coming from site

Re: See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by OloriOfMontreal: 2:12pm On May 04, 2020
Is Lala still a snake fan? shocked shocked

If this hits FP then it confirms the saying that "a leopard never changes it's spots". grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by Comedian2019: 2:17pm On May 04, 2020
Lala, do the normal.
FP straight grin

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by kvngmaxy(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2020
barbecue tins

Re: See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by kvngmaxy(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2020
Josnac:
Isn't that a gaboon viper
If it is, they're quite deadly.
Re: See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by kestolove95(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2020
And you are proud of urself.
Re: See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by kvngmaxy(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2020
kestolove95:
And you are proud of urself.
i thank God for saving me from it

Re: See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by kvngmaxy(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2020
it was crushed to death

Re: See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by OloriOfMontreal: 2:36pm On May 04, 2020
Josnac:

So you're calling Lalasticlala a "fan" and a "leopard" at the same time
Lala come, someone has broken Rule "17".

And there's always that one person that will call Lala to this thread. undecided

Okay I will upgrade the fan to AC, but I can't upgrade the leopard to chameleon, that will change the context.

Rule 17 kor. undecided The same rule 17 that was stricken off by Seun in 2013 or which one? angry
Re: See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by OloriOfMontreal: 2:38pm On May 04, 2020
kvngmaxy:
then it was parte after parte

Hopefully you wont have to sing a remix of this when you find yourself going to toilet after toilet.

Won fi ejo se yin ni? angry

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by ValCon888: 2:42pm On May 04, 2020
The pattern on its body and the musculature of the snake suggests it's a small python rather than a gaboon viper.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by obiekunie2: 2:49pm On May 04, 2020
this is just a harmless small python!

WHY DO YOU GUYS SO MUCH LIKE KILLING AND EATING SNAKES?

we still never finish with coro una wan go find another one abi??

my hand no dey sha!

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by OloriOfMontreal: 3:36pm On May 04, 2020
Josnac:

The unwritten Rule 17...

undecided undecided undecided
Re: See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site by kvngmaxy(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2020
I'm thinking its a puff ader

(1) (Reply)

If You Had Earned $180,000 Everyday From The Day Christ Was Born / WAEC Important Announcement To All Candidates Sitting For The Upcoming Examinati / What Is A Vape Pen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.