Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. (7930 Views)

Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Popular Israeli Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 04, 2020
Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State, Nigeria. His father is HRM Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother is Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu.

He attended Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He later gained admission to the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) but left after two years.

He moved to London and studied Political Economics at London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU)

Does Nnamdi Kanu Have a Job?

No, Nnamdi Kanu has no job other than being the director of Radio Biafra and the ‘Supreme Commander’ of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). He makes money and is being funded by donations from Igbos across the globe who believe in the Biafran struggle. The IPOB also levies its members monthly for N1,000 fee monthly which is supposedly used to fund the Biafra agenda.

Does Nnmadi kanu have a job before Biafra agitation?

Yes, He worked at Alpha Phoenix Consulting Limited in London as a secretary. He was appointed 2005. He later resigned due to some unknown issues.

What's the network of the company Nnamdi Kanu worked for before biafra agitation?

According to the site, the networth of the company Nnamdi worked in is: Year 2014;
Netwoth £844; Cash £122; Current Liabilities £645

What's the networth of Nnmadi kanu now?

According to NigeriaWiki

"Nnamdi Kanu born Nwannekaenyi Nnamdi Okwu Kanu is the Director of Radio Biafra and the ‘Supreme Commander’ of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) with an estimated net worth of $277,233 (N100 Million). Kanu’s major source of wealth is donations from across the globe for the Biafran struggle which has been claimed that he diverts for personal use, according to former top IPOB members who fell out with Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu reportedly sits on a massive reserve of monetary contributions sent in by Igbos from around the world who believe in Biafra. The same is being used to periodically cater and manage Radio Biafra.

References: https://www.companieslondon.com/uk/05519337/alpha-phoenix-consulting-limited

https://nigerianwiki.xyz/nnamdi-kanu-biography-activism-net-worth/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by lathrowinger: 2:33pm On May 04, 2020
The boy is just a Bastard

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by ghettokid1(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2020
I'm 101% sure that this Op is from Coronu

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by ghettokid1(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2020
lathrowinger:
The boy is just a Bastard
Which boy?

3 Likes

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Aminobrown(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2020
Those pipo making donations on a monthly basis for d actualization of Biafra shud continue... I sorry 4 ona

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by madmohamed(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2020
Aminobrown:
Those pipo making donations on a monthly basis for d actualization of Biafra shud continue... I sorry 4 ona
what is your business did we ask you for money. People donate when they have extra money to donate . Maine your business

9 Likes

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by kestolove95(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is a criminal using Biafra to chop ibos money...d guy Don use half of d donation bleach him skin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Sammy07: 2:42pm On May 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
I'm 101% sure that this Op is from Coronu

But you couldn't counter the OP

5 Likes

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

But you couldn't counter the OP

Exactly.

5 Likes

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by gidgiddy: 2:45pm On May 04, 2020
I wonder what the point of this thread is?

7 Likes

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by ashacot: 2:50pm On May 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

The point is late Nnamdi KANU eh rigo unu. Baba don chop una. Make una continue to day contribute for the new impostor. I know say u go come here come say una no day complain. But una day die in silence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by helinues: 2:57pm On May 04, 2020
Table shaker. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by helinues: 3:00pm On May 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

That Kanu is a scammer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State, Nigeria. His father is HRM Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother is Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu.

He attended Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He later gained admission to the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) but left after two years.

He moved to London and studied Political Economics at London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU)

Does Nnamdi Kanu Have a Job?

No, Nnamdi Kanu has no job other than being the director of Radio Biafra and the ‘Supreme Commander’ of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). He makes money and is being funded by donations from Igbos across the globe who believe in the Biafran struggle. The IPOB also levies its members monthly for N1,000 fee monthly which is supposedly used to fund the Biafra agenda.

Does Nnmadi kanu have a job before Biafra agitation?

Yes, He worked at Alpha Phoenix Consulting Limited in London as a secretary. He was appointed 2005. He later resigned due to some unknown issues.

What's the network of the company Nnamdi Kanu worked for before biafra agitation?

According to the site, the networth of the company Nnamdi worked in is: Year 2014;
Netwoth £844; Cash £122; Current Liabilities £645

What's the networth of Nnmadi kanu now?

According to NigeriaWiki

References: https://www.companieslondon.com/uk/05519337/alpha-phoenix-consulting-limited

https://nigerianwiki.xyz/nnamdi-kanu-biography-activism-net-worth/
[/s]
IPOB amaka.

Cc lzaa itooworwor sarrki blackking98 metaphysical

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by ThePrima: 3:06pm On May 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Confirmedzombie: 3:13pm On May 04, 2020
Late kanu was a criminal and scammer. He is in Hell fire right now gnashing his teeth.

Criminal bastard scammer Nnamdi kanu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Aminobrown(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2020
madmohamed:
what is your business did we ask you for money. People donate when they have extra money to donate . Maine your business

Luk around u, dere are persons who are in dire nid of dat money, do well by giving such persons oda Dan wasting it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Yobabad: 3:17pm On May 04, 2020
Just the same way bloggers and network provider's use you and your follow local Yoruba Muslims to make money Tru constant buying of data to talk about Nnamdi Kalu instead of talking about Bola Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by OFFICIAL336: 3:18pm On May 04, 2020
I want to donate. Who has the account number?

God bless MNK

7 Likes

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2020
This bastard is irrelevant in igbo land.
He can only gain popularity, fame and recognition among the illiterates and uncivilized rogues in the South East.
But we educated igbos don't give a damn as to who he is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 04, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
I want to donate. Who has the account number?

God bless MNK

Here is it. Make sure you contribute your #1000 monthly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by OFFICIAL336: 3:44pm On May 04, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Here is it. Make sure you contribute your #1000 monthly
Sure.

Thanks. Can I get the account number please.
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by OFFICIAL336: 3:45pm On May 04, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
This bastard is irrelevant in igbo land.
He can only gain popularity, fame and recognition among the illiterates and uncivilized rogues in the South East.
But we educated igbos don't give a damn as to who he is.
We give a damn about him.

3 Likes

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by madmohamed(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2020
Aminobrown:

Luk around u, dere are persons who are in dire nid of dat money, do well by giving such persons oda Dan wasting it
y u buy phone if u kn u don't have money for data by the way who told u is west if I donate money to my country Biafra. Abi u they crazy
Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by gidgiddy: 3:50pm On May 04, 2020
helinues:

That Kanu is a scammer

If he is a scammer, he has more than earned his pay. To leave London and return to a $hithole like Nigeria, get arrested, spend almost 2 years in detention, is released and Soldiers invade his house to kill him. I dont know any Nigerian who would go through all that for Nigeria, but Kanu went through it all for Biafra

Kanu more than earned his pay

5 Likes

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by helinues: 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

If he is a scammer, he has more than earned his pay. To leave London and return to a $hithole like Nigeria, get arrested, spend almost 2 years in detention, is released and Soldiers invade his house to kill him. I dont know any Nigerian who would go through all that for Nigeria, but Kanu went through it all for Biafra

Armed robbers go through more stress than this.

Tell us something different

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 04, 2020
gidgiddy:

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 04, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Sure.

Thanks. Can I get the account number please.

Then you're not a true Biafran. We Biafran know ourselves. We know the account number. Don't disturb me.

1 Like

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by SciLab: 4:06pm On May 04, 2020
kestolove95:
Nnamdi kanu is a criminal using Biafra to chop ibos money...d guy Don use half of d donation bleach him skin

Yes, let him chop it well well. As long it makes yoro-muslims and Ankpa muslims angry. We love it. It is better than ending up in a bloody almajiri's pockets. grin

Una think say una Lie mohammed sponsored propaganda go change anything? grin

Una go lament tire. grin

2 Likes

Re: Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 04, 2020
kestolove95:

Your signature is: I believe that there is no God but Allah, and his prophet is muhammed.

With this signature, it is clear that you are a muslim.

Now, if someone generalize that all muslims are terrorists, because of of the few misguided ones, I am sure that you won't take it lightly.

What I am trying to say is that you stop saying Igbo, rather say IPOB.

Not every Igbo man is an IPOB member.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Continues Campaign For APC At Irekpa (Video) / Kaduna Govt House Engulfed In Fire / Buhari To Attend The Inauguration Of Akufo-Addo, Ghana President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.