Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Compassionate Visitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compassionate Visitation (183 Views)

Oyebanji: Celebrating The Compassionate Home Boy At 55 By Olayinka Oyebode / Train Attack: Bandits Release Pregnant Woman On Compassionate Ground / DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compassionate Visitation by MrALIVE: 4:44pm On May 04, 2020
Compassionate Visitation!

I and my wife visited "Mama Ebuka" the woman whose son, Ebuka, was murdered by a trigger happy policeman at Nkpor, Anambra state, some days ago.

I felt pity when I saw her lamentation on a video clip that have gone viral which I shared here as well.

My only reason for this post is to attract public empathy for her...as I'm not interested in "Publication of Charity"...which is the trend.
Fortunately too, some of my friends have indicated interest to visit her as well.

Our visit, she said, gave her the strength to live and push on and repose more trust and confidence in God because she's still remembered and not forgotten as our gift and care have soothed the pains in her heart.

May God console her �

Hon Don Fitex JP
May 2020

(1) (Reply)

Eze Charges Buhari To Investigate Benue Index Case Mrs. I. O. Suzan Lawani / Bauchi: Bala Declares Total Lockdown In 3 Lgas As COVID:19 Cases Rises To 181 / Taraba State Ethnic Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.