Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How To Live A Meaningful Live - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Live A Meaningful Live (289 Views)

Clear And Meaningful Content For Social Media And Websites / End Life Worries And Live A Comfortable Life / 20 Little Habits That Will Help You Live A Better Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live A Meaningful Live by Iwonsabi: 5:18pm On May 04, 2020
I often tell people that I love money and not 'like' money, most times they see me as wild and greedy but anyone who is lucky to hear details about my dreams and how I want to build a meaningful life always get to understand why I love money.

You see, money is very good and interesting. Many will say the love of money is the root of all evil but they always forget to note that the lack of money is the core root of evil. Think about those men that give their families, friends and loved ones to ritualism, what about some men who bury human in their church just for miracles, signs and wonder? How about husband who kill his wife or kids for money?

Can you see that the lack of money is simply the root of all evil?

Money is good and it makes the world go round.

Do you know what it takes to build meaningful lives? Let’s find out here;

It all has to start with YOU. One who has no meaningful life can’t offer to build meaningful lives; you can’t give what you don’t have. Thus, you must learn to make your life meaningful before you embark on the journey of building many other lives meaningfully.

You must also understand that building meaningful lives should be a ‘not-for-profit’. Impacting other lives shouldn’t be for personal profit sake rather a free heart of giving. It’s indeed pertinent to point out here that life is all about giving.

Giving out what you have to help others. Most times when we talk about giving, the first thing that hop into many peoples heart is money, but NO! Giving isn’t necessarily about money; you can give out knowledge, ideas, and information to people.

You see, money is good but information is better, lest you forget, we are in the era of information, 21st century is the era where information birth more money, so, don’t be scared to share your ideas and information with people, an ocean of ideas can never run dry, the more you dish out the more you get new and better ones.

We all know that the act of giving is equal to receiving. If you don’t give out, you will continue to abhor the little you have while they become old and staled and you will have no space to accommodate new and fresh ones, but when you give, you open more room for fresher and better ideas to stay with you.

Give or add value to lives because it’s the best and ever real thing, not because you want to receive or gain something from it.

Source: https://wetinyouknow.com/how-to-live-a-meaningful-live

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ur Best And Worst Character In "AMERICANAH" By Chinamanda / Who Made Dinner? / EXPIRED! Experienced Script Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.