Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,206 members, 7,849,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths (15275 Views)

Lagos Records 2 COVID-19 Deaths / Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death / Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Kelly256(f): 6:08pm On May 04, 2020
Just when we started rejoicing sad
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 04, 2020
We bad to hear that
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 04, 2020
Ah Bleep!!!
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by GingerGarlicTea: 6:08pm On May 04, 2020
Konji3368:
grin grin grin grin grin
Why are you laughing?
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Donbabaj: 6:09pm On May 04, 2020
Na everyday people dey die?
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by dcrown13: 6:09pm On May 04, 2020
cry

Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by aguh1: 6:11pm On May 04, 2020
Soso death death ncdc knows how to report. Why can't they advice our local in operations
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by sexylassie2(f): 6:11pm On May 04, 2020
It has began
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Okortor: 6:11pm On May 04, 2020
Covid19 is real, lost a colleague today. He died of d virus..I av been doubting it but believed it's real today...... Guys pls stay home, stay safe
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Okoloo: 6:12pm On May 04, 2020
The owner of this number is a 419 07031886892. If he meets a lady he will promise to marry the lady now now and once he marry you in court, he will ask the lady to give him all the money she has because he wants to be in charge of your life. Once he get hold of the money, you won't see him again and he moves to his next victim. He has done so to many ladies.Please be careful of any man that wants to marry you now now and always make sure you meet his family.
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 04, 2020
God hep us ooo

I discover that most of igbo defenders here are not igbo... Their real mother is from borno, they were only sold to igbo family from birth
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Taidi(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2020
Check my signature to earn during this hard period
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 04, 2020
How true is this report?

Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by BENARI: 6:17pm On May 04, 2020
Tissaia:
Better to live with coronavirus in nigeria than share same country with I-pigs

And now you must be feeling like you've posted something on the internet abi?

Better go find something useful to do with your life before it's too late. You're not intelligent enough to be posting here, ok?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by ajimotoke(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2020
In Nigeria my Country if they ask everyone to stay inside, everyone will come out to check if everyone is inside grin grin RIP to them. all will be well.
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by witworth(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2020
The more civilized a place is, the more the pandemic.
The local villages in the bush will be the last line of pandemic

Anti-social virus.
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by clovislouis(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2020
Tissaia:
u re so sick
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by ThierryJay: 6:25pm On May 04, 2020
Okortor:
Covid19 is real, lost a colleague today. He died of d virus..I av been doubting it but believed it's real today....note , he is a banker.

This is sad. But you didn't have to wait until you lost someone close to you before you believed it. With all the overwhelming signs all around the world and in Nigeria, you did not believe initially. Now you are trying to convince other unbelievers it's real because you lost a colleague. Why should they believe you if they have not also lost anybody close to them??

Now you can see for yourself the foolishness of doubting thomases!
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Oguieke(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2020
Tissaia:
that is hate speech.why habouring such hatred in ur heart?
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by UltimateSpice: 6:25pm On May 04, 2020
RIP to the dead.
Dear people, keep safe.
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 04, 2020
martineverest:
yet many lagosians arent using face masks .....and huge percentage of those using face masks are either hanging it beneath their jaws, placing it overhead or using it to cover their mouths, leaving their noses exposed....some even remove the face masks when they want to talk p

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I noticed this today while driving and I just started laughing hysterically

We will live to tell our children about that crazy year 2020 cool
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by JimohMomoh: 6:38pm On May 04, 2020
Tissaia:
Am not sure is that angel on your dp that type that uncultured words, pretty ladies are known to preach peace that's why Allah made them beautiful.

I smell impersonation.
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by laosy(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2020
This disease is real, I now know of a person, infact a whole family who's infected with the novel coronavirus, please let's be safe as we look for our daily bread, may God heal our land.... infact God never forget us, despite being a man-made virus, there's still natural cure to it, I don't know why Nigeria government isn't importing that Madagascar herb, it has proven to be effective or would we keep on waiting on the west to develop a vaccine which is not feasible any time soon!
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by hefelove(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2020
All this people dying, where dem dey burry them?
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by honeyB2018: 6:45pm On May 04, 2020
Golden057:
God help us, we are helpless. cry
Our government failed to close the door on time against this disease now the people are suffering from it.
Coro pls go to the right place, you know the road to aso r*** �

Can you just imagine someone's prayer.
God forbid. Some folks are not fit to be alive.
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Okortor: 6:45pm On May 04, 2020
Am still mourning pls
ThierryJay:

This is sad. But you didn't have to wait until you lost someone close to you before you believed it. With all the overwhelming signs all around the world and in Nigeria, you did not believe initially. Now you are trying to convince other unbelievers it's real because you lost a colleague. Why should they believe you if they have not also lost anybody close to them??

Now you can see for yourself the foolishness of doubting thomases!
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 04, 2020
Golden057:
God help us, we are helpless. cry
Our government failed to close the door on time against this disease now the people are suffering from it.
Coro pls go to the right place, you know the road to aso r*** �

When did the virus enter Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by kemii480: 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
[color=#] 3845562[/color]
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by ThierryJay: 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
Okortor:
Am still mourning pls

Apologies. I might have been a tad insensitive.

Please take heart, and all necessary precautions!
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by kemii2823: 6:59pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths by Offpoint: 7:21pm On May 04, 2020
DipoToyo:
Eyes OPEN Keep your loved ones #Safe
How much is that HD wifi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer / Covid-19: Taraba Government Resolves To Resume Total Lockdown / Coronavirus: 13 Imo Lawmakers Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.