Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS (3262 Views)

Xiaomi's Flagship For 2021, The MI 11 Is Out. (specs And Price) / Tecno Spark 5 Air With 7" Screen And 5000mah Battery: Check Out Specs And Price / Infinix Hot 9 Play Launched With 6000 Mah Battery, Check Out Specs And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by taiwosamwell(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2020
The newly-announced Tecno Spark 5 serves up the big numbers – the phone official boasts a 6.6” screen with 90.2% screen-to-body ratio, a quad camera on the back with a quad LED flash, an octa-core processor with Android 10 and a 5,000mAh battery.
Keep in mind that this phone is on the very affordable side of things – a pre-order in Ghana puts the price at GHS 720, which works out to $125/€115. With that in mind, let’s have a closer look at the specs.
The 6.6” display has 720 x 1,600px resolution and a punch hole for the 8MP selfie camera. Impressively, the front camera is joined by a dual LED flash – single LEDs on the front are quite rare, two of them even more so. We’re not sure that the 90.2% StB ratio is correct, but unless you care about number bragging, it’s not much of an issue.
The rear camera features a 13MP sensor in the main module with an f/1.8 aperture. This one is supported by a quad LED flash, also fairly rare. Next to those are a 2MP macro camera, a 2MP depth sensor... and a fourth camera. Honestly, the function of that one isn’t made clear in the official specs, we think it’s just there to boost the camera count.
Anyway, the Tecno Spark 5 runs Android 10 with the HiOS 6.1 modification. It is powered by an octa-core CPU (chipset unknown) with only 2GB of RAM and 32GB storage. There’s a fingerprint reader on the back, next to the camera, but the front cam can be used for face unlock as well.
The phone has a 5,000mAh battery, though charging speed has not been specified so we assume it’s the standard 10W. On the connectivity side, there’s 4G with VoLTE support and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Check Out Full Specs and Price : https://techfashy.com/2020/05/tecno-spark-5-specs-and-price-in-nigeria.html
Source:https://m.gsmarena.com/tecno_spark_5_unveiled_with_android_10_66_screen_quad_camera_and_quad_led_flash-news-43007.php

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by taiwosamwell(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2020
More Pics

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 6:07pm On May 04, 2020
All those spec story you wrote up there is useless if techno puts an mtk p22 chipset, or worse (mtk a22)

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by Randerl: 6:21pm On May 04, 2020
A Lizard in Nigeria Cannot Automatically Become A Crocodile In America, UK or Canada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by festwiz(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2020
taiwosamwell:
Wow! Copy and paste from Gsmarena.

Thank you all for killing tech blogs in Nigeria.

https://m.gsmarena.com/tecno_spark_5_unveiled_with_android_10_66_screen_quad_camera_and_quad_led_flash-news-43007.php

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by taiwosamwell(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2020
festwiz:
Wow! Copy and paste from Gsmarena.

Thank you all for killing tech blogs in Nigeria.

https://m.gsmarena.com/tecno_spark_5_unveiled_with_android_10_66_screen_quad_camera_and_quad_led_flash-news-43007.php
Was sharing from there
The link is to the specs which is not from there
My Bad for not including them as source

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by sunshineV(f): 8:28pm On May 04, 2020
It pisses me off whenever I hear "it's affordable"

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by chariisGRACE(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2020
OP please which Chipset is the Tecno Spark 5 using. I want to Check if it is "Cheap and Affordable"

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 04, 2020
chariisGRACE:
OP please which Chipset is the Tecno Spark 5 using.
I want to Check if it is "Cheap and Affordable"

p22
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by Nobody: 5:41am On May 05, 2020
2gb RAM in this era. Also No 5GbIf I buy am make I bend.
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by seunfly: 7:21am On May 05, 2020
Even GSMarena mistakenly write article about it, if u see people's comment, ur head might blow with laughter.

Note how one anonymous guy running up and down trying defend the phone just like Niaraland.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by MrBONE2(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2020
seunfly:
Even GSMarena mistakenly write article about it, if u see people's comment, ur head might blow with laughter.

Note how one anonymous guy running up and down trying defend the phone just like Niaraland.
grin

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by UniversalDove: 8:39am On May 05, 2020
I won't. mind if I am given one tho
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by sunshineV(f): 9:45am On May 05, 2020
seunfly:

The luxor guy said it all "you can get a better phone"

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by KrazyDave16(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2020
seunfly:

That anonymous person is an illiterate. How will one settle down and say Gcam algorithm is trash shocked

Same algorithm Apple and co are trying to dethrone
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by Thebwoy: 10:10am On May 05, 2020
Is that a phone or flashlight
What am I f#kin doing with 4 flash
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by Edopesin: 10:17am On May 05, 2020
Helio p22 with 2gb ram, I'll pass
Realme with G70 and 3gb ram sells for the same price
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2020
A Nigga Once Said:hehe Opened thread just to check if sunshinev commented, and yes was'nt dissapointed.

The way that girl take hate infinix tecno and itel ehn, if she get power to stop importing it into the country, she go do am one time. Lol...
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by seunfly: 11:00am On May 05, 2020
KrazyDave16:

That anonymous person is an illiterate. How will one settle down and say Gcam algorithm is trash shocked

Same algorithm Apple and co are trying to dethrone

The guy is obviously tecno rep trying desperately to convince people but made mess of himself.

This is the same way tecno agents on nairaland has been doing.

I was highly embarrassed when the idiot said it pays to produce phones African likes as if Africans don't like good phones at cheap price.

With the statement of that Tecno agent, we should have ideas of how stupid Tecno sees us in Africa, People that does not deserve something good even with our money.
God will punish Tecno for that kind of thinking. Infact this is more reason i will dedicate my time to campaign against them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by KrazyDave16(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2020
seunfly:

The guy is obviously tecno rep trying desperately to convince people but made messed of himself.

This is the same way tecno agents on nairaland has been doing.

I was highly embarrassed when the idiot said it pays to produce phones African likes as if Africans don't like good phones at cheap price.

With the statement of that Tecno agent, we should have ideas of how stupid Tecno sees us in Africa, People that does not deserve something good even with our money.
God will punish Tecno for that kind of thinking. Infact this is more reasons i will dedicate my time to campaign against them.

Most people here have been programmed to endure and encourage suffering even if there are far better alternatives within easy reach, which is one of the reasons they chose Africa and mostly Nigeria to sell.

But then again some people will come and justify the words of the anonymous person and will refuse to read the glaring truth behind those words

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by jom28gy(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2020
My friend, how much is it in naira
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by dgreatman007: 12:01pm On May 05, 2020
how much is pop2 power techno?
Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by seunfly: 12:03pm On May 05, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Most people here have been programmed to endure and encourage suffering even if there are far better alternatives within easy reach, which is one of the reasons they chose Africa and mostly Nigeria to sell.

But then again some people will come and justify the words of the anonymous person and will refuse to read the glaring truth behind those words

Honestly that statement is a see finish words and i blame the bloke head marketers who only push tecno down the throat of (educated illiterates) because of what they will benefits, this statement from tecno agents paints a scenario of slave trade.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5 Unveiled With Android 10,6.6" Screen,5000mah:check Out Specs (PICS by Emirater: 1:39pm On May 05, 2020
https://youtu.be/TVPfqs_Bzss

A DETAILED CAMERA COMPARISON BETWEEN THE TECNO CAMON 15 PREMIER AND THE INFINIX NOTE 7....���

DESIGN COMPARISON.
BUILD QUALITY COMPARISON.
CAMERA COMPARISON.
PERFORMANCE COMPARISON.
BATTERY LIFE COMPARISON.
[b]
#Tecno
#Infinix
#FAMZY TECH

FOLLOW MY ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
FACEBOOK : https://web.facebook.com/adeola.mojee...
INSTAGRAM :https://www.instagram.com/mojeed.faruq/
WHATSAPP : +234 7085225205

(1) (Reply)

Help With Operamini 8.65 Key / 10 Useful Android Apps / How Can I Track My Infinix Hot 2 Switched Off Phone That Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.