Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Gotv To Increase Subscription Prices - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv To Increase Subscription Prices (803 Views)

Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV / Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv To Increase Subscription Prices by Jokerman(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2020
Gotv plans to increase the subscriptions prices effective from 1st June 2020 grin, and scrap out gotv value and gotv plus...

Here's the tweet

Time to Port to startimes angry

Re: Gotv To Increase Subscription Prices by Jokerman(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2020
Some comments.....

Gotv jolli = 2400

Gotv jinja = 1600

Re: Gotv To Increase Subscription Prices by puremaker7(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2020
who dey watch Gotv self?
Re: Gotv To Increase Subscription Prices by Denique(f): 9:32am On May 05, 2020
Yeye people. They should explain to subscribers why they took out A.M 3

GOTV is ripping us off, unfortunately no government in place to fight for us.

I was on the 3,200 plan until January. I opted for the jolli only to find out it's same as the plus plan. They took A.M 3 to give you TNT-the jolli plan, thus paying additional 500.
Apparently, I am paying more for a replacement. TNT for A.M 3... Does it make any sense?

With 1,900, they now give you TNT, Fox 19 and Iroko 17 which was not so before, just because they want us to pay 2,400.

Idi.otssss!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gotv To Increase Subscription Prices by Thomthom(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2020
why changing the name... just leave it and tell us u want to Increase the price... I don't even enjoy it if not my kids watching cartoon why will I be paying 1900 for what I don't watch.,... Which Nice movie Action Chinese do you have nonsense

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija-Erica's Disqualification: Nigerian Celebrities React (Photos) / Jurassic World Dominion [full movie] / Nigerian Music Videos Vs Home Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.