Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Which Is The Best, Smile Or Spectranet? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best, Smile Or Spectranet? (928 Views)

Should I Buy Smile Or Swift Or Spectranet??? Help Help Help!!!! / Smile Or Huawei Wifi Needed... New Or Used / Smile Or Spectranet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best, Smile Or Spectranet? by crowntoro(f): 6:59pm On May 04, 2020
Guys, please I need your opinion on the best network between smile and spectranet in terms of speed, good network coverage and all in Ibadan especially
Re: Which Is The Best, Smile Or Spectranet? by honsule(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2020
Spectranet, smile Network, the last time I used it, their data burn faster. Even without downloading, u will see ur data depleting.... Speed depends on ur location..
Re: Which Is The Best, Smile Or Spectranet? by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 7:21pm On May 04, 2020
honsule:
Spectranet, smile Network, the last time I used it, their data burn faster. Even without downloading, u will see ur data depleting.... Speed depends on ur location..
How does this answer OP's question?
If to say na exam be this now, you for fail am undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best, Smile Or Spectranet? by honsule(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

How does this answer OP's question?
If to say na exam be this now, you for fail am undecided

And u failed to meticulous read my whole comments. Speed depend on ur location.. U might be around university of Ibadan and get good speed and coverage, and u might be somewhere in Bodija interior and get poor speed. So, summary speed is determine by your location to any of the network mast.
And just for the record, the OP's said Opinion. And I was just laying a foundation or preamble to my own personal opinion. So, what is your definition of the word opinion? Does opinion translate to exam questions? Pls if u don't have what to say, don't quote me next time.
Am just in a good mood, otherwise ur behavior would have earn u a Ban grin
Re: Which Is The Best, Smile Or Spectranet? by crowntoro(f): 6:24am On May 05, 2020
honsule:
Thank you so much so in conclusion, none is better than the other??
Re: Which Is The Best, Smile Or Spectranet? by MrBONE2(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2020
honsule:

And u failed to meticulous read my whole comments. Speed depend on ur location.. U might be around university of Ibadan and get good speed and coverage, and u might be somewhere in Bodija interior and get poor speed. So, summary speed is determine by your location to any of the network mast.
And just for the record, the OP's said Opinion. And I was just laying a foundation or preamble to my own personal opinion. So, what is your definition of the word opinion? Does opinion translate to exam questions? Pls if u don't have what to say, don't quote me next time.
Am just in a good mood, otherwise ur behavior would have earn u a Ban grin

Funny but truth, May Great One bless you for showing sympathy to Oups
grin

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 5 Air Unveiled With 7-inch Display, 5000mah Battery / The Best Low Budget Ear Phones / Is Telegram CEO Responsible For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.