Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

- Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (1222 Views)

Home Teacher / 'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man / A Good Mathematics, Physics And Chemistry Home Teacher Needed At Marwa Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2020
Re: by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2020
Re: by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:26am On May 05, 2020
Re: by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Doyin01

Sorry I'm calling you out here... I got banned by the antispam bot in the cryptocurrencies thread

I wanted to ask for guidance
The Access more virtual cards, do we pay for them?

And after doing so, what's the process like funding NIMT with the virtual cards and getting USDT.

Is it from access to NIMT, then to Binance or how? And what's the rate for naira on the virtual cards?

Would appreciate if you'd explain how to go bout it... I would have asked questions from others in the thread but I can't talk there until tomorrow
Re: by doyin01: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Khayceeofficial:
Doyin01

Sorry I'm calling you out here... I got banned by the antispam bot in the cryptocurrencies thread

I wanted to ask for guidance
The Access more virtual cards, do we pay for them?

And after doing so, what's the process like funding NIMT with the virtual cards and getting USDT.

Is it from access to NIMT, then to Binance or how? And what's the rate for naira on the virtual cards?

Would appreciate if you'd explain how to go bout it... I would have asked questions from others in the thread but I can't talk there until tomorrow

If you have an access bank account..just download the accessmore app..from the app you can create the virtual card and fund it with your bank account...
Re: by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
doyin01:

If you have an access bank account..just download the accessmore app..from the app you can create the virtual card and fund it with your bank account...

I've got the app already... It comes at a 1000 charge, right?

And please, if you can explain how to use the card with neteller for the arbitrage I'll be grateful.
Re: by doyin01: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

I've got the app already... It comes at a 1000 charge, right?

And please, if you can explain how to use the card with neteller for the arbitrage I'll be grateful.

Open the neteller account first and verify it..then we can continue from there...
Re: by Blesschemical: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Khayceeofficial:
Good day everyone,
In search of a qualified home tutor for my boss's kids
They are boys aged 7years and 4years.
They are in Basic 3 and Nursery 3 respectively
Tutor must be a Female.

Any one interested should sms 07060747295

cc Davide470
Uboma
please help me get this across
Re: by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
doyin01:

Open the neteller account first and verify it..then we can continue from there...

Alright man
I did verification long ago but none of my cards worked with it... I would get the access virtual and do the linking then I'll reach out to you

Thanks
Re: by doyin01: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Alright man
I did verification long ago but none of my cards worked with it... I would get the access virtual and do the linking then I'll reach out to you

Thanks

Okay..
Re: by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2022
doyin01:

Okay..

Good morning bruh
I've linked the virtual card with the NIMT app
Deposited $2 to confirm the card

So, please what's next?

If you're not comfortable here, I can add u on WhatsApp so we'll talk better
Re: by doyin01: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Good morning bruh
I've linked the virtual card with the NIMT app
Deposited $2 to confirm the card

So, please what's next?

If you're not comfortable here, I can add u on WhatsApp so we'll talk better

deposit whatever you want to deposit into your neteller na...and withdraw to your wise/grey account and deposit the money into your binance wallet and use it to buy your usdt......or just buy the usdt directly with your neteller on binance p2p....to make the neteller to be among the options available on p2p trading , you will change the "NGN" to "USD"....
Re: by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
doyin01:

deposit whatever you want to deposit into your neteller na...and withdraw to your wise/grey account and deposit the money into your binance wallet and use it to buy your usdt......or just buy the usdt directly with your neteller on binance p2p....to make the neteller to be among the options available on p2p trading , you will change the "NGN" to "USD"....

Okay, thanks
The virtual cards, I will dispose and request a new one once I hit the $20 limit?
Re: by Khayceeofficial(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
doyin01:

Please be a bit explanatory

Is the virtual card meant to be used once or how?
I'm trying to further complete the deposit of $20 but its saying limits exceeded...

I'm trynna get someone to pay to my wise account but my email is not popping up on his end and there's no option for me to verify my ID on the app dashboard

I'm disturbing but please just help out
I've made too many transactions and I've lost to charges now
Re: by Shrimpss: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

I'm trying to further complete the deposit of $20 but its saying limits exceeded...

I'm trynna get someone to pay to my wise account but my email is not popping up on his end and there's no option for me to verify my ID on the app dashboard

I can put you through if u are on WhatsApp it will be better for a seemless conversation. Drop your WhatsApp no will contact u
Re: by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Shrimpss:
I can put you through if u are on WhatsApp it will be better for a seemless conversation. Drop your WhatsApp no will contact u
Alright

Zero eight zero 29245271
Re: by doyin01: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Okay, thanks
The virtual cards, I will dispose and request a new one once I hit the $20 limit?

Yes
Re: by doyin01: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Each virtual cards have a limit of 20$
Re: by Khayceeofficial(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
doyin01:

Okay, thank you

Wanted to confirm if you're using an alternate moniker as shrimps?

Someone's chatting me up on WhatsApp as you so I want to be sure
Re: by doyin01: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Okay, thank you

Wanted to confirm if you're using an alternate moniker as shrimps?

Someone's chatting me up on WhatsApp as you so I want to be sure

I am not the one oooo..do not fall for scammers oooo

..what is his moniker..let us expose the idiot here...
Re: by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
doyin01:

I am not the one oooo..do not fall for scammers oooo

..what is his moniker..let us expose the idiot here...
Okay, I thought as much
Wanted to confirm

Shrimpss (that's. His moniker)

He claimed to be you and refered me to a neteller seller. Asked neteller for escrow, and he gave me a site without SSL

He got the wrong guy sha

Re: by doyin01: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Okay, I thought as much
Wanted to confirm

Shrimpss (that's. His moniker)

He claimed to be you and refered me to a neteller seller. Asked neteller for escrow, and he gave me a site without SSL

He got the wrong guy sha

He is obviously a scammer
Re: by ajoyeleke(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

u can only verify ur wise account with debit card, even if the person sent directly to ur wise it won't work

I can help u deposit in ur wise but d 20$ will be 800/$
Re: by Florasilver: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
doyin01:

Hello, pls can u kindly tell me how I can create more than 1 access virtual card cos I'm not able to with my app. It keeps saying a card with that currency already exists.
Re: by doyin01: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Florasilver:

Hello, pls can u kindly tell me how I can create more than 1 access virtual card cos I'm not able to with my app. It keeps saying a card with that currency already exists.

Have you used the first one you created ??
Re: by Florasilver: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
doyin01:

Have you used the first one you created ??

Tnx for your reply

Yes I have used it
Re: by doyin01: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Florasilver:

Tnx for your reply

Yes I have used it

And you use the accessmore app??
Re: by Florasilver: 1:09am On Aug 06, 2022
doyin01:

And you use the accessmore app??

Yes

(1) (Reply)

MASSIVE RECRUITMENT OF LOAN OFFICERS / Get Your GRAMMARLY Premium Account / Npower; Is Any Applicant Of N Agro Has Been Deploy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.