Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

MASSIVE RECRUITMENT OF LOAN OFFICERS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MASSIVE RECRUITMENT OF LOAN OFFICERS (1226 Views)

FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment For A Graduate Credit/loan Officers / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MASSIVE RECRUITMENT OF LOAN OFFICERS by Bamidele56: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Our client, a key industry player in the Consumer Finance sector, known to provide bespoke financial solutions in the most professional and efficient manner to meet their clients' individual needs, is currently recruiting individuals who will act as the company's LOAN OFFICERS.

The individuals will help to evaluate and as act a liaison between customers and the company, where such individuals will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.

Job Title: Loan Officers

Function: Sale
Perks: Attractive Remuneration + HMO + Pension + Leave Allowances

Responsibilities
• Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
• Analyse active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
• Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
• Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
• Monitor and update account records.
• Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
• Prepare detailed loan proposals.
• Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
• Respond to applicants' questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
• Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.

Requirements:
• Bsc / HND degree in Finance or similar field.
• A minimum of 1-year experience as a loan officer.
• Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
• In-depth knowledge of computers and banking software.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills.

Qualified candidates should apply through the link below;

https://forms.gle/AtsB6KjwY45DKs1c9
Re: MASSIVE RECRUITMENT OF LOAN OFFICERS by tywoal(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, my name is Ademola Taiwo, please I need a job in any microfinance bank or institution. I've a bachelor degree in Public Administration and I've once worked as a "Credit/Loan officer" in a financial institution with less than a year experience. I would be grateful if my distress calling is favorably granted. Thanks in anticipation. You can reach me on 08163003771 or 07080863261, you can also send a mail to me via tywoal976@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Npower; Is Any Applicant Of N Agro Has Been Deploy. / Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And / 10 Tips To Get Your Dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.