Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

The Easiest Programming Language I Can Learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Easiest Programming Language I Can Learn (806 Views)

Easiest Programming Language To Learn For Beginners / What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Programming Language I Can Learn by dipopooo(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2020
Someone should kindly recommend the easiest programming language I can learn within a short period of time. Thanks
Re: The Easiest Programming Language I Can Learn by ikh777: 8:31pm On May 04, 2020
dipopooo:
Someone should kindly recommend the easiest programming language I can learn within a short period of time. Thanks

THERE IS NONE. You don't have to learn programming, if you are looking for the easiest, then programming is NOT your thing, find something else.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BUILD? that is the right question that should determine what language you NEED to learn. If you are not building any specific thing then pls don't bother about it.

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Programming Language I Can Learn by dipopooo(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2020
ikh777:

THERE IS NONE. You don't have to learn programming, if you are looking for the easiest, then programming is NOT your thing, find something else.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BUILD? that is the right question that should determine what language you NEED to learn. If you are not building any specific thing then pls don't bother about it.
sir, I appreciate your response. I have been picturing a mobile application in my head for years that I can use to store the details(length and breath, owner's details etc) of landed properties
Re: The Easiest Programming Language I Can Learn by ikh777: 8:55pm On May 04, 2020
dipopooo:
sir, I appreciate your response. I have been picturing a mobile application in my head for years that I can use to store the details(length and breath, owner's details etc) of landed properties

Now we are making progress.... GET A SHEET OF PAPER and write it out.... Also write how you intend to monetize it.

Then go hunting, browse apps that do either similar things or the SAME... then find their flaws and add it to your written list above.

then DESIGN IT ON PAPER... the color, the logo, etc.

then choose what app or site or pc software you will be using to design it and how long it may take you... THAT IS HOW TO GET IT DONE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Easiest Programming Language I Can Learn by clarknull(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2020
dipopooo:

I'd say start with Python, use it to understand basic programming concept

For your mobile application, I'd consider JavaScript (react native) with Cordova or Dart with Google's flutter. You can also think about Java if you have the stomach for it �

NB: this is just one man's humble opinion
Re: The Easiest Programming Language I Can Learn by stanliwise(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2020
dipopooo:
If you need programming for a short term goal then get a programmer to help you out but if you need to learn programming as a skill it takes a long time to master. Like within 6 month you will be able to do basic things. Within one year you will be able to do technical apps and with two year you become an expert and so on an so forth. Only continuous small improvements would help you master a programming language. It is not a crash course something or a thing of rush rush.
Re: The Easiest Programming Language I Can Learn by dipopooo(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2020
stanliwise:
If you need programming for a short term goal then get a programmer to help you out but if you need to learn programming as a skill it takes a long time to master. Like within 6 month you will be able to do basic things. Within one year you will be able to do technical apps and with two year you become an expert and so on an so forth. Only continuous small improvements would help you master a programming language. It is not a crash course something or a thing of rush rush.

Alright noted. Thanks
Re: The Easiest Programming Language I Can Learn by dipopooo(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2020
clarknull:

I'd say start with Python, use it to understand basic programming concept

For your mobile application, I'd consider JavaScript (react native) with Cordova or Dart with Google's flutter. You can also think about Java if you have the stomach for it �

NB: this is just one man's humble opinion
. Thanks I appreciate
Re: The Easiest Programming Language I Can Learn by dipopooo(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2020
ikh777:

Now we are making progress.... GET A SHEET OF PAPER and write it out.... Also write how you intend to monetize it.

Then go hunting, browse apps that do either similar things or the SAME... then find their flaws and add it to your written list above.

then DESIGN IT ON PAPER... the color, the logo, etc.

then choose what app or site or pc software you will be using to design it and how long it may take you... THAT IS HOW TO GET IT DONE.
thanks
Re: The Easiest Programming Language I Can Learn by GideonG(m): 12:05am On May 08, 2020
LEARN PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

IT GOT TO BE THE EASIEST TO LEARN

IN MY HONEST OPINION.

If you need coaching and Mentoring, send ya PM now. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Python Problems / Which Institute Is The Best One To Learn Data Science In Nigeria? / Help A Brother, I Want To Learn Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.