Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? (17774 Views)

IT Path For A Child / Discussion Thread On The Best Learning Path For Beginner Fullstack Developers / The Best Learning Path For A Fullstack Developer - Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by LeahSarah1: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
I've been an avid follower of the programming section as a guest and now I want to fully make the switch to tech by next year. I'm confused on the path to take (data science, front end, back end, qa, product design) so that I can earn faster as I've bills to pay.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
There's nothing easy.

68 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Avast(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
There's nothing easy.

Lol
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Randal: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good topic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Timekeeper: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin

Abeg I need some one who can help me with softwares I can install on my laptop... Abeg abeg oooooo...

Lagos Island Ajah lekki..

Pls

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
LeahSarah1:
I've been an avid follower of the programming section as a guest and now I want to fully make the switch to tech by next year. I'm confused on the path to take (data science, front end, back end, qa, product design) so that I can earn faster as I've bills to pay.
Python seems very easy and can take you through data science, but your maths and statistics knowledge level must be high. For front end and back end, you need to look at many other choices in web development. Java script, php, Java, etc.

Data science is not the choice for immediate income, look into front end development first. Then, add back end to become full stack. But if you really want to earn high and you dont mind sacrificing 2 years of consistent study, go for data science.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by CryptoClub2018: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
The programming is path successful people understand that cloud web with orange device communicating towards designs is a web operation. Actually, the phyton program succeed data science and technology of device with front ends coincide back ends. To keep updated, learning product design with clouding and web design developer operation technically in a technologic device will open doors.

Na wetin people no go dey understand I wan dey write now undecided

51 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Kwara1stson: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Data science
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Thermodynamics(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Answers please, I really get passion for this programming thing but I nor know where to start

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Rocice(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Product design
You can get started with UI UX
Take a course on udemy for $10 or so

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by wisane: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Start with HTLM, CSS and JAVASCRIPT. They are like the basic foundation.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Grupo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Go the front end route.

You are more likely to find entry level front end jobs than the other areas.

Start with html, css, Javascript and React.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by SmartyPants(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
There's nothing easy.

LeahSarah1 pay attention to this post.

If you want to learn, you better do it right. Programming isn't a field you jump into because you are looking for easy money.

13 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Saskay44: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Easy?
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by QuickStandard: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
cool
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by iCauseTrouble: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nobody wan do Agric again

14 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by The5DME(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
There's no easy oath
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Omo no kee ya sef oooo. Choose one start and master first. If e go well, you can go for another and/or level up.

Go for Data Analysis and Front End. Na women get Product Design. Leave am for them grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Usman16(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Get a pc

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by SirLakes: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sorry

Nothing is easy angry grin grin
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Debodimeji01(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
I though it was Java...

And I Don start to go learn Java thinking its the simplest to start with. Cos have plans to over to Python after that.

Advising should switch?

PeaceJoyLove:

Python seems very easy.
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by WIREMIND: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
We'll, I'm here.
After you have decided, reach me to get your laptop powerbank to speed up your learning process. sad

1 Like

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Enibanks(f): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
follow your mind
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by SirLakes: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
DaveDGreat: Na women get Product Design. Leave am for them grin grin
Ewe!!!
See thinking shocked

4 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by 080bjaked(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Html, css and Javascript are your best bet to start with

4 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Temisia(f): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
No easy path. Just be patient and devote time to it.
HTML
CSS
JavaScript

Then frontend
REACT
NextJS

Backend
NodeJs

Or Python
Or Laravel

Time is the biggest challenge if you can devote time to it you'll be amazed at how fast you can learn. Then as I tell my students. Practice practice practice until it becomes your second nature

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by charlesm91(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
DaveDGreat:
Omo no kee ya sef oooo. Choose one start and master first. If e go well, you can go for another and/or level up.

Go for Data Analysis and Front End. Na women get Product Design. Leave am for them grin grin
grin so true about that product design. I see a lot of girls doing it these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Kuriosmynd: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Don't even try programming if u are looking for easy way out..lol...
No matter how easy a way, u will still get to a point sooner or later where u will be stuck, confused, and frustrated.
Just get ready to be focused and determined.
it's not for the fainthearted. it's a long lonely tenuous road

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by dauddy97(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Data science/machine learning. You will earn more than you can think, if you truly have the right skills and know your data very well.
Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Front end bro, like CSS, HTML, and JavaScript.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Debodimeji01:
I though it was Java...

And I Don start to go learn Java thinking its the simplest to start with. Cos have plans to over to Python after that.

Advising should switch?

Python is the simplest cos there are many packages or modules in it that you dont need to build from scratch like other languages. This is why it is powerful. There are more enthusiastic programmers using python and they keep building more modules yearly.

But you need the basic skill of programing which is useful for all languages. Dont drop Java. It is an added advantage for you. Even it is Python you will use later, continue studying Java. It's the same flowchart all programing languages work with.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Way Forward For The Field Of Computer Science In Nigeria / Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn / A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.