Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) (76381 Views)

Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video / EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 05, 2020
Macsjebs:
Anti-lockdown protests around the world

Source: https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/anti-lockdown-protests-around-the-world-idUSRTX7H61S

Picture #1 aptly defines confusion.

First placard calls it a "Scamdemic". Meaning it doesn't exist.

Meanwhile, second placard goes on to say "5G network causes Covid 19 symptoms".

Now, is it possible for something that doesn't exist to have symptoms

Just shows how silly conspiracy theorists are for real.

Lol... just who are the fools behind that show in picture 1?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2020
Macsjebs:
Anti-lockdown protests around the world

Source: https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/anti-lockdown-protests-around-the-world-idUSRTX7H61S
Scamdemic that's exactly what is happening in Nigeria NCDC and their incompetent agency and FG is scamming Nigerians with fake figures of COVID-19, fake palliatives on paper

1 Like

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 05, 2020
What of ours truely naija?
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Racoon(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2020
This is crazy.So Nigeria is not alone in this madness?
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2020
Sanwolu won't like this....the money bag must keep rolling in

NCDC geng already holding meeting on the figures to give each state tonight.

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by wisdomiskey(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2020
obi4eze:
Lol @ scamdemic

That's what it is though grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by falcon01: 7:42pm On May 05, 2020
Koreanmonstaa:
I can spot someone putting on pants
which kind wahala be thus? You definately I have to go and check all the pictures to see it.

1 Like

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by shogsmania: 7:42pm On May 05, 2020
Freedom over safety really, Caucasians are so dumb
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by ransomed: 7:43pm On May 05, 2020
Be patient and stay safe at home or be a PATIENT at isolation centre.
I know it is not easy but it is the person that is alive that can work. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by PapaNnamdi: 7:44pm On May 05, 2020
Deluxes:
These people are funny.

I mean the sceptics in Nigeria can even be slightly overlooked but thesd people have high number of cases and even death yet theywrite scandemic and hoax.

It goes to show you, especially those self hating blacks(that loves saying blacks are this and that) that stupidity trascends race and region
Smh

Anyway, I build beautiful websites for small and medium sized businesses
Kindly check https://www.nairaland.com/5837272/get-new-gorgeous-website-business for more samples and
https:///+2349032939965 to contact me on whatsapp

think we'll before u post, research well before u conclude,

If people with over 300,000 deaths are out there without PPE's
it goes to show how much the media has painted a lie into a monster pandemic,

Corona virus is a global scam,
if you still don't know this by now,
smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2020
Op, stop misleading people with fake caption. These are insignificant protests in America, not around the world. Am not surprised though, Americans, especially those from the South are known for astonishing stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Ayomarcel(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
As long as it might seems funny and insane. The government still needs to respect their decisions. It is just the way America was built. They've rights and love to exercise their rights.
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
lukuboi:
Health is not found in a syringe!
What could she possibly mean?

Maybe one of those against mass vaccination

2 Likes

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Finnese001: 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
naso joor

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by zedman1(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
Someone once said the difference between Americans and Nigerians is the leadership structure, that Americans have intellectuals in leadership positions while Nigerians have most leadership roles controlled by illiterates or half baked literates. That most of the citizens of the two countries behave the same way...... I believe.
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by justli: 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
TMKsouth:
Republicans and conservatives in general are a crazy stupid bunch all over the world. If only this virus wasn't contagious I'd say leave them to die.

Your myopic mind is too shallow to understand the price men paid for freedom. Freedom once trampled could be trampled again.
One sign read, liberty over safety. But I'm sure you don't know what that means.

The American people make their own decision. Freedom once hijacked, may never be regained again. Those guys know what they are saying.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2020
Na oyibo people been dey shout stay at home, now these
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2020
is this not the perfect time to reduce the world population by 30%. why not allow everyone to live with it and let us try survivor if he fitness.

that way we will get ride of the idiot from planet earth.
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2020
Supporters of Donald Trump, Jair Bolsonaro, Narendra Modhi, Viktor Orban and Netanyahu are among our planet's dumbest breed of humans.

Stupid far-right morons.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by EasterDell: 7:47pm On May 05, 2020
Indeed!

When u believe you know smarter science than a Ben Carson (conservative), or better social governance than a Thomas Sowell (conservative) then something is wrong.

Trump is not a conservative, if you know what that means. He is a smart, super ruthless political jobber riding the conservative momentum; an unbridled display of everything wrong in western democracy.

Take it or Leave it: The Liberal/Conservative dichotomy of the west will lead to it's demise. It has degenerated to shameless tribalism, devoid of balanced thinking.

TMKsouth:

Indeed.

It's not just with this virus but climate change, vaccinations, and progressive human rights in general. They are modern-day cavemen. Not to mention their misogynist leader, Trump.

LordShiva97:
Supporters of Donald Trump, Jair Bolsonaro, Narendra Modhi, Viktor Orban and Netanyahu are among our planet's dumbest breed of humans.

Stupid far-right morons.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
That man using his side chick's panties as makeshift face mask is the real deal....
Same was almost my fate when I and my "girl" were denied entry into firstbank branch farin-gada market, Plateau state.
Looked left and right for any available mask to buy, since they made it mandatory before entry,
but none was in sight...
Coincidentally left my white "hankie" at home, she came with hers....
Couldn't believe my ears when she made the offer.....
Crazy girl!

She offered you to wear her panties? cheesy
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by TodayNAlways: 7:48pm On May 05, 2020
Evening all
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2020
Misleading titleundecided
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2020
Looks quite peaceful undecided
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Deluxes(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

think we'll before u post, research well before u conclude,

If people with over 300,000 deaths are out there without PPE's
it goes to show how much the media has painted a lie into a monster pandemic,

Corona virus is a global scam,
if you still don't know this by now,
smh

Do not put yourself in a position to order on what to do.

You canas well give the first sentence of your response as an advice to yourself.

Thank you
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by agbolahan1991(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2020
Architect lawal is here......
For your architectural design(2d n 3d)
Call: distinct consult....
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2020
Protesting with face mask on
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:50pm On May 05, 2020
White people like hugging. Any slightest provocation you see them jamming bodies like Siamese twins.

1 Like

Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 05, 2020
Even the whites don't believe covid. They say its a scam. Ok na
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 05, 2020
Koreanmonstaa:
I can spot someone putting on pants
That's johnnyessence
Re: Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) by Neocotez(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2020
Let them try it here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Trump's Favourite Proverb Is From Nigeria - BBC / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.