Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Why Young Girls Date Married Men: Blessing Okoro Nkiruka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Young Girls Date Married Men: Blessing Okoro Nkiruka (346 Views)

You're Only Attracted To Toxic Men - Blessing Okoro Fires Tonto Dikeh / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Young Girls Date Married Men: Blessing Okoro Nkiruka by marviebeacinho: 9:07pm On May 04, 2020
Blessing Okoro Nkiruka, the Number African Relationship therapist, C.E.O break or Make up relationship therapy company exposes something that's been a wonder to so many. That is.
Why Young Girls date married men.. Through her verified Instagram page.
In her words..

Because I get this question a lot iny office, I decided to do a research on why younger date older men.
Because these "married men" are supposed to be older than the girls.
This is what I came up with in my research.
A lot of young girls date married men, for money.
That's always the major reason why they date these married men.
Sometimes they get involved with these married men, they begin to see companionship, maturity. They begin to see a whole lot that they might not see in the young guy.

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/05/why-young-girls-date-married-men.html?m=1
Re: Why Young Girls Date Married Men: Blessing Okoro Nkiruka by alexsoftwork(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2020
Yes that's is the truth. Awon Ojukòkòrò.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Buy In Traffic / Man Advises Fellow Men To Go Conduct DNA Test For Their Children After He Receiv / How 60-year-old American Woman Who Visited Lover Died From Coronavirus Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.