Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

How To Make Up To $30 Daily On Youtube - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Up To $30 Daily On Youtube (759 Views)

Make $10 - $30 Daily Using This Model / Earn $20 - $30 Daily On Amazon Free / Earn Up To $30 Watching Videos Online, Registration Is FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Up To $30 Daily On Youtube by bamidele89: 10:30pm On May 04, 2020
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

Kindly Read Through our goal and rules.

Hello everyone,

Our mission here is to be creating YouTube videos and be getting paid for the videos, so to achieve this, we need to be viewing our videos ourselves and subscribe our individual channels by ourselves.

We want to be aiming 10,000 views per day which will be fetching us $44 - $80 approximately per day depending on the level YouTube placed ur channel.

So, to archive this aim we needed 10k people in our telegram group, and how can we get this 10k people? We can get them by reposting the campaign advert message to our various groups and social medias till we meet up with our goal, trust us, we can archive this 10k people within a few weeks, if we really promote the campaign advert message.

Note: Our success is yours and your success is ours. Let's work together to archive this goal, there's money in YouTube only if u know how to go about it.

Please click on the link in my signature to message me on Whatsapp and join the group

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Up To $30 Daily On Youtube by hidhrhis(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2020
If your content is worth it you won't be begging people for view
Sit down and think about what you can do differently,what you can create to make people view your channel

1 Like

Re: How To Make Up To $30 Daily On Youtube by bamidele89: 11:03pm On May 04, 2020
hidhrhis:
If your content is worth it you won't be begging people for view
Sit down and think about what you can do differently,what you can create to make people view your channel

Try to understand what I post
I said we created a group where we need more people to register for YouTube account and 23 should all subscribe to each other channel and make money together

(1) (Reply)

Earn 200k And Above Monthly With Jumia - My Newly Discovered Concept. Enter Here / Does Anyone Know How To Receive Or Pay Money Into A Foreign Account / Learn How To Make Rich Daily Earnings With E-comm Sites Doin Simple Tasks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.