Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How I Activat My Mobile Data In Airplane Mode On Android. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Activat My Mobile Data In Airplane Mode On Android. (571 Views)

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country / Top Reasons To Use Airplane Mode Even When You’re Not Flying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Activat My Mobile Data In Airplane Mode On Android. by brainiacakinz: 12:31am On May 05, 2020
Here How I Activated my Mobile Data in Airplane Mode on Android.

In doing this you don’t need any apps to be installed in your mobile from Play Store or third-party apps installation.
You can do this using your dial pad on your mobile.
1.Enable Airplane mode on your mobile.
2.Open your Dial pad on your mobile.
3.Type “*#*#4636#*#*” or “*#*#4838#*#*.
4.You will get the Testing screen. Select “Phone Information.”
5.Scroll down and enable Mobile Radio Power.
6.You won’t get the mobile data indication. But, you can use cellular data on your mobile.
7.To check whether it is working or not, Open your mobile browser and check with some random pages. You can also use any apps that work with the data connection.
8.You will get the same data speed on your mobile.

LEARN MORE

(1) (Reply)

How To Get #500 Airtime With The REACH App / Iphone 11 Outsold The Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Combined / Htc A9 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.