Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (938 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:43am On May 05, 2020
Re: . by talk2hb1(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2020
Ausrichie:
So anybody got time for a project it's low level (web applications and other high level things excluded) currently building a compiler and I'm almost getting to the back end and I don't have any idea on how to start the optimiser. It's entirely written in C.
Compiler Kini,
C Kini,
Optimiser Kini,
For Kini
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 9:11am On May 05, 2020
talk2hb1:

Compiler Kini,
C Kini,
Optimiser Kini,
For Kini
undecided undecided undecided undecided
You weren't forced to post if you don't want to join in don't talk. You should have asked Bjarne Stroustrup that question. This is my problem with Nigerians sometimes I ask myself if we have programmers or library and script kiddies.
Re: . by talk2hb1(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
Ausrichie:

You weren't forced to post if you don't want to join in don't talk. You should have asked Bjarne Stroustrup that question. This is my problem with Nigerians sometimes I ask myself if we have programmers or library and script kiddies.
Neither were you forced to reply bro grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Chiino(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2020
Ausrichie:
So anybody got time for a project it's low level (web applications and other high level things excluded) currently building a compiler and I'm almost getting to the back end and I don't have any idea on how to start the optimiser. It's entirely written in C.

Hello I'm a software developer reach me on WhatsApp 08135536304
Re: . by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 06, 2020
Chiino:

Hello I'm a software developer reach me on WhatsApp 08135536304
Okay sir I will reach you later.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Coding For FREE / Python: I Need Help With A Problem / Where Can I Get Telegram Group Scraper Cracked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.