Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Osunlola Olasunkanmi (mr) Clement Leads A What'sup Group In Scamming People - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osunlola Olasunkanmi (mr) Clement Leads A What'sup Group In Scamming People (237 Views)

Olasunkanmi Opeifa Named Finalist For $1m Global Teacher Prize / OZY WORLD Declares Nigeria-Americans Best Educated Ethnic Group In US / Olasunkanmi Arowolo, LASU Lecturer Introduces Edmodo, Mobile Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osunlola Olasunkanmi (mr) Clement Leads A What'sup Group In Scamming People by collybright58(m): 4:46am On May 05, 2020
Good morning and Happy Sunday to you all,

OSUNLOLA OLASUNKANMI (Mr) CLEMENT LEADS A WHAT'SUP GROUP IN SCAMMING PEOPLE WITH DUBIUS BET9IJA CODE

It important to stay safe at this time and as you are trying to keep safe make sure, you are keeping your cash and bank account safe as well. I think with puplic NAMING and SHAMING, these set of people that take to fraud and criminality at a time when the whole world faced with the novel coronavirus pandemic will either repend or face the dammed consequencies.

This happened to someone that is very close to me and he said this what's up group EXCLUSIVE FIXED MATCH added his number and started sending messages to subscribe to sure way to win �% on football games and every morning someone will send messages showing results of massive win and thank Mr Clement to have sold the code that made him win, not knowing that those people work together and Mr Clement would be sending series of messages to emphasize that the claim was right and sure for anyone that wants play, to cut the story short this my person ask some questions and Mr Clement answered money exchange hand and Mr Clement sent totally wrong code, upon confirmation of wrong code, messages were sent to Mr Clement but when he Mr Clement read the messages he went offline and didn't not respond at all. During this time my friend senced that he has been scammed, mean while Mr Clement has been talking privately with my friend, my friend now screenshot his profile picture on what's up. The following day they started the process again when my friend send messages to the group and at this point Mr Clement was surprised and came to private discussion again he became defensive that the code is okay but my friend didn't know how to play it.

The group activities has been reported as we speak, I will attached as much as this platform will allow me.

In a nutshell please the general public must shocked shocked beware of these people though I can see creed from both ends but the person or group of persons that started it was or were more desperate. For the public to be careful and mindful of these set of people.

His name, picture and others details you will see.

Re: Osunlola Olasunkanmi (mr) Clement Leads A What'sup Group In Scamming People by collybright58(m): 4:51am On May 05, 2020
This is another one

Re: Osunlola Olasunkanmi (mr) Clement Leads A What'sup Group In Scamming People by Toluabigr8(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2020
at this age you still believe in FIXED MATCH, you are daft sir

(1) (Reply)

Get Real APICS CSCP Questions For Guaranteed Success / JAMB Instructs Candidates Not To Do Change Of Course & others On CBT Centers / Get Latest Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (SAP-C01) Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.