Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result (41993 Views)

2023: Adamu Garba Conducts Online Poll, See Result / Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result / Type Google Which Country Is Called Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Lawly: 10:44pm On May 05, 2020
YungMillionaire:

We are not your brothers. Go and look for your brothers in Israel. Idiot.

look at this yorubanza fool that found himself by mistake in niger delta and is claiming son of the soil. I'm a niger deltan for ur info fool. you useless yorubanzas that lost ur ancestral home and think you have found urself a mouth piece of the niger delta, don't worry very soon we ll soon begin to throw you fools into the sea. senseless fools.
go back to ur useless oduduwa and ur stop forming south South. shameless fulani slaves.
for the south east and south south matter go continue to pepper you Gorillas till when we leave you for ur slave masters the fulanis.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by YungMillionaire: 10:46pm On May 05, 2020
Lawly:

look at this yorubanza fool that found himself by mistake in niger delta and is claiming son of the soil. I'm a niger deltan for ur info fool. you useless yorubanzas that lost ur ancestral home and think you have found urself a mouth piece of the niger delta, don't worry very soon we ll soon begin to throw you fools into the sea. senseless fools.
go back to ur useless oduduwa and ur stop forming south South. shameless fulani slaves.
for the south east and south south matter go continue to pepper you Gorillas till when we leave you for ur slave masters the fulanis.

grin grin grin Is this the best you've got? I have read worst than these from your fellow IpobPigs. Once again WE ARE NOT YOUR BROTHERS. We never were. And we will never be. grin grin grin
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Lawly: 10:54pm On May 05, 2020
Yebosola:

Pain u wella, Attache by force, deal with it, this your epistles shows how painful ur ass it, Kanu's tout.

Lmfao. pain who? why will a mad ranting by a zoogerian pain me? since wen did I start trading words with a citizen of animal kingdom?
better Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's tout than a fulani slave who deceives himself that he's privileged. keep fooling urself that you have an entitlement in the zoo of a country when you and ur future generations re lesser citizens than their cows. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Lawly: 11:02pm On May 05, 2020
YungMillionaire:

grin grin grin Is this the best you've got? I have read worst than these from your fellow IpobPigs. Once again WE ARE NOT YOUR BROTHERS. We never were. And we will never be. grin grin grin

Yorubanza mole who lost his ancestral home. go back to ur fellow fulani slaves and be their mouth piece. leave my people alone. d last time I remember, nobody elected a mouth piece.
so yeah of course we re no fucking brothers to yorubanza fulani slaves. hell no abeg.
White people colonise una finish, fulanis also colonise una. very soon their cows ll also colonise una. I think you people really need to beg bill gate for vaccine against foolishness virus. it ll do you people a lot of good. kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by YungMillionaire: 11:09pm On May 05, 2020
Lawly:

Yorubanza mole who lost his ancestral home. go back to ur fellow fulani slaves and be their mouth piece. leave my people alone. d last time I remember, nobody elected a mouth piece.
so yeah of course we re no fucking brothers to yorubanza fulani slaves. hell no abeg.
White people colonise una finish, fulanis also colonise una. very soon their cows ll also colonise una. I think you people really need to beg bill gate for vaccine against foolishness virus. it ll do you people a lot of good. kiss

Try harder. I am still not impressed. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR SS/SE ATTACH BY FORCE. GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR BROTHERS IN ISREAL

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by AlhajaChinyere: 12:05am On May 06, 2020
Smoke55:
you want your igbo landlord to abandon his house in lagos and go back to the east so you can lay claim to it? lie lie! a tenant you are, a tenant you will remain for ever,be friendly to your igbo landlord,who knows he might give u last month and this month rent free ,do to corona virus.

You never see anything!
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by afube: 12:43am On May 06, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:
This OSU iyanmirin don make me laugh tire!!

"Goggle" in OSU accent ....... instead of Google

he is not an englishman.............he is igbo ! case closed.
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by globalresource: 12:54am On May 06, 2020
This funny die. Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Lawly: 2:20am On May 06, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Try harder. I am still not impressed. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR SS/SE ATTACH BY FORCE. GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR BROTHERS IN ISREAL

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

e pain am wella. eiyaa don't cry okay. mole has admitted he's yorubanza fulani slave grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Banmeallday: 4:17am On May 06, 2020
At least it is ZOO....But of course we know the country Nigeria is really NIGGER area.....since 1914 and counting...

NIGGERS everywhere lol
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:32am On May 06, 2020
manuelreports:
Kanu is indeed great, IPOB is indeed formidable look at how they are dominating developing google
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Juliearth(f): 6:01am On May 06, 2020
dignity33:
Nigeria government need to sue Google. I can't believe this until I do it by my self and the answer is Nigeria. grin

Smiles! If you understand how search engines work, then you would understand why Nigeria popped up with that search. The keyword from the search is the word "zoo" and it is no news that Nigeria has been tagged a zoo severally, thus the returned result to that search.
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by nnenneigbo(f): 12:25pm On May 06, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Who is holding Igbos from going? The last time the Hausas gave you permission to moved back to the SE, your elders sent delegation to go and beg and some of your people were claiming Northern Igbos. Nobody is holding you. The opposition to Biafra is Igbos themselves.

When Scotland lives Britain, do you think the youths will tell the shots to leave or be killed?

This is why some call Nigerian zoo country, because of how, many within it think.

You don’t just ask a group to return to their area, if the owner house in another.

See EU for example with Britain. Let’s not behave like animals, we need to negotiate these things.

When I say, let the igbos go, I mean, formally to form their own country and so that the real Nigeria can be united and prosper.

I truly believe that a divided nation can not stand.

Nigeria with igbos as part of the country, can never amount to anything.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by topstone4: 12:41pm On May 06, 2020
dignity33:
Nigeria government need to sue Google. I can't believe this until I do it by my self and the answer is Nigeria. grin

Your comment is dumb.
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Yebosola(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2020
Lawly:

Lmfao. pain who? why will a mad ranting by a zoogerian pain me? since wen did I start trading words with a citizen of animal kingdom?
better Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's tout than a fulani slave who deceives himself that he's privileged. keep fooling urself that you have an entitlement in the zoo of a country when you and ur future generations re lesser citizens than their cows. cool

Phyton, since u believe in d zoo, till your scarmer brother gives u elusive biafra, deal with it
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Lawly: 4:47pm On May 06, 2020
Yebosola:

Phyton, since u believe in d zoo, till your scarmer brother gives u elusive biafra, deal with it

grin wrong. I never believed in the zoo and not even now that bill gates and his fellow white supremacists also recognize the country as a zoo and want to use all it's citizens as guinea pigs.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by nnenneigbo(f): 12:33pm On May 07, 2020
Graysons:
Igbos are just dumb and stupid at the same time
You shout Nigeria is zoo and all.But you keep running away from the east why not stay in the east where you belong? 90% of igbos are not even in the East.

Crazy people.

You’re being too emotional, use the hatred for ndi igbo to allow them have a country of their own and then you can dictate who gets visa into your country Nigeria.

What do you think? It’s like saying the Scots are all over London lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Graysons: 12:40pm On May 07, 2020
nnenneigbo:

You’re being too emotional, use the hatred for ndi igbo to allow them have a country of their own and then you can dictate who gets visa into your country Nigeria.

What do you think? It’s like saying the Scots are all over London lol.

Igbo people should stay in Igbo land

You can't be calling my place zoo,but keep coming to the same place and be building house there.
That's just pure stupidity.

Stay in these east which is non zoo enjoyed it don't run away from it.

Stop coming to do zoo we don't want you here, we don't need you here.

It is Simple as A.B.C.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by nnenneigbo(f): 12:23pm On May 08, 2020
Graysons:

Igbo people should stay in Igbo land

You can't be calling my place zoo,but keep coming to the same place and be building house there.
That's just pure stupidity.

Stay in these east which is non zoo enjoyed it don't run away from it.

Stop coming to do zoo we don't want you here, we don't need you here.

It is Simple as A.B.C.

Igbo people should not and must not stay at home. They must get their own country and still be able to travel, all over Nigeria.

There are many other nationalities in Nigeria, and many other tribes in igboland as I’m sure you know.

Dividing the country is the best case scenario, then you can decide to give igbos visa or not.

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Graysons: 12:50pm On May 08, 2020
nnenneigbo:

Igbo people should not and must not stay at home. They must get their own country and still be able to travel, all over Nigeria.

There are many other nationalities in Nigeria, and many other tribes in igboland as I’m sure you know.

Dividing the country is the best case scenario, then you can decide to give igbos visa or not.
Lol
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by gwafaeziokwu: 2:40pm On May 08, 2020
nnenneigbo:

QED! !!!
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by MichaelDuf: 11:52pm On May 09, 2020
The zoo must fall.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Doc10q: 1:44am On May 10, 2020
This man(kanu)has finished nigeria cry

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Doc10q: 1:57am On May 10, 2020
manuelreports:
Kanu is indeed great, IPOB is indeed formidable look at how they are dominating google

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Doc10q: 2:12am On May 10, 2020
Ibos are dominating creatures... They have been dominating and dominating and dominating and even dominated their way into google toocheesy and forced a whole google into calling d giant of africa a Zoo shocked.. Chai ibos are three-derful! This their dominaring spirit is one in town... They can dominate their way to anything..including d almighty google.. Kai this is too much. Abeg God we need this kind of dominating spirit mak we carry am dominate this ijaw ppl wey dey disturb us for river state cool
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by XANDERBOY85: 2:18am On May 10, 2020
spiritmasquerad:
I just check 4 myself and google just redirect me to an ipob site

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by XANDERBOY85: 2:19am On May 10, 2020
Doc10q:
Ibos are dominating creatures... They have been dominating and dominating and dominating and even dominated their way into google toocheesy and forced a whole google into calling d giant of africa a Zoo shocked.. Chai ibos are three-derful! This their dominaring spirit is one in town... They can dominate their way to anything..including d almighty google.. Kai this is too much. Abeg God we need this kind of dominating spirit mak we carry am dominate this ijaw ppl wey dey disturb us for river state cool

Weak!
Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Doc10q: 8:06am On May 10, 2020
shocked :oChoi!!! It's true ooo... I jus check my google this morning and saw it was actually true. Before I thought it was a joke but this thing is now serious o.. Ppl shouldn't take this lightly at all cos d whole scenario is now taking another serious turn graduating from one joke to a whole lot of serious mess and it's not looking funny anymore . Do ppl even know wat this means?! Do ppl actually even know d maximum damaging effect this has on nigeria and wud continue to have on Nigeria as a county?! For a whole google to admit this, that means there is no country in d whole that wud now regard Nigeria & d ppl inside as anything... Even travelling in d name of a nigerian or as a nigerian wud even be a problem, cos the stigmatization wud even now be worse than before cos different countries will now regard nigerians as something beneath poo....a black animal from a zoo country! THIS IS SERIOUS THIS IS NOT A JOKING NATTER! And d way this kanu is doing this ehn, it's only anything ibo or ibos that wud escape d stigmatization...cos if they re abt to get harassed too much outside d country, they might decide to switch their identity from a Nigeria to a Biafran or even accept their biafran identity in order to escape stigma of foreigners cos that's what kanu is trying to force them(ibos) to do, to push them into a tight corner that they wud be forced to accept their biafran identity instead of a nigerian becos of wat foreigners will be doing to nigerians.... And u and I already know that foreigners /different countries all over d whole has a more high regard for a Biafran than for a Nigerian..especially after they must have heard d news of nigeria being a zoo, they wud have more regard for a biafran & less regard for a nigerian in which nnamdi kanu has made it to be so around d whole world...courtesy of kanu & ipob.
Ok now we nigerians who don't have another identity but nigerians only, how do we escape d stigmatization of other countries in regard for our country Nigeria being a zoo... How do we escape d harm outside in abroad that this kanu of a man has done to Nigeria & to us nigerians by making ppl refer to us as a zoo.. And to d worst part even google too. How do we escape it as a nigerian? Cos we have no identity other than a nigerian but d ibos have two identity so when stigma & racism of d harm this man(kanu) has done to Nigeria starts, the ibos can easily switch to a Biafran identity to save themselves from foreigners humiliation & harassment but we nigerians what do we switch to? We only have Nigerian as an identity and that means we wud be worst targeted all over d world when d time comes because foreigners wud now see us as zoo citizens since our country was refered to a zoo for d whole world to see & know...even those countries that had no idea of it before wud now know through Google since it has already gone to d world's biggest search engine called google for d whole world to see. U see the magnitude of destruction this man is causing for Nigeria...This man really wants ti destroy Nigeria image all over d world o..he wants to destroy nigeria lik he promised cry. This thing is more serious than it looks o cos d more we are keeping quiet d more dangerous harm this kanu will continue to do to Nigeria. Hmm when d harmful effect of this thing kanu did to Nigeria will start ehn... Hmm hehehe then you wud realise the magnitude of destruction & d coming years of stigmatization from other countries this man has done on us. We shouldn't take this lightly cos it's serious o... Hmm cos when it starts...me I go switch to Biafran identity to save myself o, I go even join ipob sef.. After all I'm a biafran already so thank God for that cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result by Doc10q: 8:16am On May 10, 2020
meekhat:

My brother this is really serious! I fear for the future of this country. If nothing is done about this Nnamdi Kanu guy and his agitation, he will messed Nigeria up big time

Exactly wat I jus said. And I know kanu very well, he wud only guard only his ppl & their ss brothers well and then leave yorubas, hausas & d rest of nigerians to rot since they didn't take his warnings.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.