Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

8 Reasons To Develop Elearning Application In Your Business - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 8 Reasons To Develop Elearning Application In Your Business (616 Views)

8 Reasons To Use Php In 2020 / Elearning Website Development: Top 12 Tips For Creating A Successful Marketplace / Building Dynamic Html Template Newsletter Application In Asp.net With Hangfire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons To Develop Elearning Application In Your Business by oneclickit(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2020
Why #develop #elearning in your #company?

Organizing e-learning is a new way of training for you or your company aimed at #improving the #skills development process. Distance learning has many advantages and makes it possible to meet the requirements for adaptation and development of specific essential and technological skills.

Checkout number of #advantages to #develop e-learning in your company. https://www.oneclickitsolution.com/blog/8-good-reasons-to-develop-e-learning-in-your-company/

#elearning #solutions #improveskills #application #development #workfromhome #technology #onlineclass #onlinecourse #onlinestudy #onlineplatform #onlineeducation #advantage #technologytrends #workonline #digitaltrends #remoteteaching #remoteculture #remotelife

Re: 8 Reasons To Develop Elearning Application In Your Business by GideonG(m): 12:02am On May 08, 2020
I have an eLearning platform to tutor, mentor and coach beginners in Web Application Development
Data Science
Data Analysis
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence

I already have few people to train, you can join them too.

If you are interested just send me a PM, I will contact you soon.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Programming Languages / Hackers In The House. What Is The Biggest Hack You've Ever Pulled Off / I Am Learning Javascript, I Need Help With The Code I'm Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.