Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Came Here 4 Inspiration But These (pics) Is What I Used To Get. Nairaland Why? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Came Here 4 Inspiration But These (pics) Is What I Used To Get. Nairaland Why? (570 Views)

Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts / NAIRALAND: Why Are You Not Been Updated With New Features? / When He Came Here 5 Years Ago, We Called Him A Scam, See Our Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came Here 4 Inspiration But These (pics) Is What I Used To Get. Nairaland Why? by UncleAyo: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2022
I Came Here For Inspiration But I'm Most Time Disappointed. Nairaland Why? Nigeria Why?

Sometime, I visit the programing section to read about inspiration news about Nigerians performing great in the Tech World.

Can we have an open source website for Nigerians to which every interested programmer can contribute to (on github), and where coding questions get answered and Inspiration news about Nigerian programmers can be shared?

2 Likes

Re: I Came Here 4 Inspiration But These (pics) Is What I Used To Get. Nairaland Why? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2022
Back in 2008 the programming section was a fun place to be with older folks answering programming questions and sharing ideas
Now it's filled with noobs and script kiddies spamming

1 Like

Re: I Came Here 4 Inspiration But These (pics) Is What I Used To Get. Nairaland Why? by bercarray(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
I don't know why nairaland has not banned that guy that thread up and down, it is what I see most of the time I come to programming section too
Re: I Came Here 4 Inspiration But These (pics) Is What I Used To Get. Nairaland Why? by SavageBoy: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
@seun hope you will do something about this soon?
Re: I Came Here 4 Inspiration But These (pics) Is What I Used To Get. Nairaland Why? by jesmond3945: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
UncleAyo:
I Came Here For Inspiration But I'm Most Time Disappointed. Nairaland Why? Nigeria Why?

Sometime, I visit the programing section to read about inspiration news about Nigerians performing great in the Tech World.

Can we have an open source website for Nigerians where every interested programmer can contribute and where coding questions get answered and Inspiration news about Nigerian programmers can be shared?

me too. The same reason for inspiration
Re: I Came Here 4 Inspiration But These (pics) Is What I Used To Get. Nairaland Why? by tollyboy5(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
seun and the moderator for programming section deliberately allowed this spammimg to persist.
if not those account would have been banned.
Re: I Came Here 4 Inspiration But These (pics) Is What I Used To Get. Nairaland Why? by qtguru(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
tollyboy5:
seun and the moderator for programming section deliberately allowed this spammimg to persist.
if not those account would have been banned.

He can't be everywhere, it's the mods that should manage it.
Re: I Came Here 4 Inspiration But These (pics) Is What I Used To Get. Nairaland Why? by Playermayweda(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Seun left Nairaland to be capping on twitter. He even spends more time on twitter than his own forum. That tells you why this place has been the same since 2006.

3 Likes

Re: I Came Here 4 Inspiration But These (pics) Is What I Used To Get. Nairaland Why? by mocochannel: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Playermayweda:
Seun left Nairaland to be capping on twitter. He even spends more time on twitter than his own forum. That tells you why this place has been the same since 2006.
build urs
Re: I Came Here 4 Inspiration But These (pics) Is What I Used To Get. Nairaland Why? by mocochannel: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
UncleAyo:

Can we have an open source website for Nigerians to which every interested programmer can contribute to (on github), and where coding questions get answered and Inspiration news about Nigerian programmers can be shared?

try _Postorous.com_
Re: I Came Here 4 Inspiration But These (pics) Is What I Used To Get. Nairaland Why? by mocochannel: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
UncleAyo:

evening twitter is facing d same problem

(1) (Reply)

ROBOTICS: Osinbajo Inaugurates Africa’s 1st Humanoid Robot / Here Are Some Creative Ways You Can Money With Chat GPT / Software Testing/QA And Data Analysis, Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.