Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce (26003 Views)

Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) / Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Hisincrease: 9:25am On May 05, 2020
Oya ooo
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by West2019(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2020
Is a stupid badstard wicked person ,then should gun him down immediately .this pure weakness

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by MrMcJay(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2020
MondayUche1986:
Good day brothers and sisters. Please is there anyone in Uyo close to the traveling park please I want to confirm if I can get a bus going to Lagos abeg!!! Here in Eket no bus so I want to be sure they will be busses in Uyo please whoever that has a connection to contact and let me know please I want to go back to Lagos, please. But if you have any other alternative to help a brother please I want to enter Lag this week abeg

You better sit down where you are and stop thinking of jumping about.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Ejyksneh(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2020
How did the patient pass through from Asaba to Enugu state? ANAMBRA state is easing lockdown claiming not to have the virus when almost half of its indigenes goes to Asaba and comes back everyday, i pity Anambrarians, mumu people with mumu agberos
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Johnpaulsales(m): 9:30am On May 05, 2020
Hmm our world
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Sirmuel1(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2020
saracus:
Hence forth anyone that escapes should be killed instantly to reduce this stupidity. What is wrong with people?

You People will just come here and type nonsense. It's you and your Family that will be killed.

You don't know what's going on in that center, you don't know what they're facing there, you just come here and type bull-sh*t.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2020
The person wants to spread it to Enugu. Since he couldn't achieve that in delta
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by arthurous(m): 9:37am On May 05, 2020
Isolated in asaba and he escaped to Enugu. He must has passed through anambra state. Forget contact tracing how many people you fit get
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by xandereal1998: 9:37am On May 05, 2020
Some human beings can be so funny
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by OhBiafra: 9:37am On May 05, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Shoot at sight to any Coronavirus patient making an attempt to escape
Especially the Yoruba ones
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:37am On May 05, 2020
AregbeFufu:
Further intelligence gathering conducted by Aregbefufu has revealed that the escapee was non other than the notorious Nwanyiogwashi.
Abeg leave my sister alone
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by logon599: 9:38am On May 05, 2020
I really don't get why infected people run away from free treatment. Really strange one there.

Meanwhile should you have an upcoming building project, contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 if you need any one. Thank you
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by ignis: 9:38am On May 05, 2020
Enoch07:
I don't know if they should kill dat person to prevent further stupidity, or just isolate d individual without food for some days.

Age should first be examined psychologically.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by tarantino1: 9:38am On May 05, 2020
Wait but Nigerians are animals ooo
Look at their stupid mouth like gun down, kill him

I swear we deserve our leaders.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:39am On May 05, 2020
Finnese001:
sad

nwanyiogwashi please come and take your brother oo
The person is running to his state Enugu from Delta state cheesy grin
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:40am On May 05, 2020
[[s]quote author=AregbeFufu post=89203826]Further intelligence gathering conducted by Aregbefufu has revealed that the escapee was non other than the notorious Nwanyiogwashi.[/quote][/s] talking nonsense
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Amudeneogu: 9:40am On May 05, 2020
Enugu people, please careful
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Nobody: 9:40am On May 05, 2020
You isolate somebody without food for three days what do you expect the person to do. Most of you think that the people are just running because they contacted the virus, capital NO. It is hunger in the isolation center. You are preventing from virus but you want to kill me with hunger. From fry pan to fire
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by logon599: 9:40am On May 05, 2020
H
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:43am On May 05, 2020
tarantino1:
Wait but Nigerians are animals ooo
Look at their stupid mouth like gun down, kill him

I swear we deserve our leaders.
So what should happen to a person that run away from isolation center to infect others, clap for them abi?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by blowjohn(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2020
Sirmuel1:

You People will just come here and type nonsense. It's you and your Family that will be killed.

You don't know what's going on in that center, you don't know what they're facing there, you just come here and type bull-sh*t.

What r they facing? Boko haram? Ghosts? Hardship?
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Sirmuel1(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2020
blowjohn:

What r they facing? Boko haram? Ghosts? Hardship?

Hardship.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by hollywater: 9:49am On May 05, 2020
To take simple instructions is a big problem for Nigerians.How on earth was I born here.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Swingate(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2020
I don't know about other states, the Lagos State government has a standard isolation center that you do not need to run from. Other states should send representatives to learn from Lagos State and upgrade their facilities to discourage running away.
There should be an urgent law in place to punish anyone who intentionally avoids treatment and infects any other person, knowing fully well they have the disease.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by blowjohn(m): 9:53am On May 05, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Hardship.

Lol
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Glorymax: 9:55am On May 05, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1150533305290233&id=100010007227700

That's a good one. The task force shouldn't relent on their surveillance especially this new wave of people hiding inside trucks conveying animals and food stuffs
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by OdefaGirl(f): 9:55am On May 05, 2020
We may hit 100 deaths today grin grin grin
Sorry guys...... it's not funny.
Re: COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce by Nobody: 9:57am On May 05, 2020
Enoch07:
I don't know if they should kill dat person to prevent further stupidity, or just isolate d individual without food for some days.

Haba...that's rather harsh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Eze Madumere Saves Man From Lynching (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Man With 30 ATM Cards, 8 Signed Cheques / 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.