Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Rwved - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rwved (3889 Views)

How To Verify Your Driver’s Licence Online / How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One / How To Verify If Your Car Number Plate Is Authentic Or Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rwved by Nobody: 10:16am On May 05, 2020
Re: Rwved by diportivo: 9:07pm On May 05, 2020
OgaVD:
These are the ways you can verify your tinted permit
1. BARCODE: Original tint permit do comes with a barcode printed on it which carries your informations like name of owner, vehicle registration, chassis number, make of vehicle... If you get a permit without these informations correlating with your registered informations then it's fake!
2. VERIFICATION PORTAL: There's always a link on the barcode below your informations which will redirect you to your verification portal, copy the link and paste in your browser to verify your application status. This way you're sure it's original permit but if the link doesn't work then it's fake.
3. APPLICATION ID: During the pre-registration, you will be issued an application Id to log in to your portal with your email, if you still have the application Id and mail you can use that to verify your permit.
4. ONLINE VERIFICATION : You can check for your tinted permit approval online through the designated verification portal on the NPF website.
These are the ways you can verify your permits.. If you need a tint permit stress and hassle free, you can whatsapp or call 08144476474

how much?
Re: Rwved by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 05, 2020
diportivo:

how much?

Re: Rwved by Nobody: 11:08am On May 11, 2020
OgaVD:
These are the ways you can verify your tinted permit
1. BARCODE: Original tint permit do comes with a barcode printed on it which carries your informations like name of owner, vehicle registration, chassis number, make of vehicle... If you get a permit without these informations correlating with your registered informations then it's fake!
2. VERIFICATION PORTAL: There's always a link on the barcode below your informations which will redirect you to your verification portal, copy the link and paste in your browser to verify your application status. This way you're sure it's original permit but if the link doesn't work then it's fake.
3. APPLICATION ID: During the pre-registration, you will be issued an application Id to log in to your portal with your email, if you still have the application Id and mail you can use that to verify your permit.
4. ONLINE VERIFICATION : You can check for your tinted permit approval online through the designated verification portal on the NPF website.
These are the ways you can verify your permits.. If you need a tint permit stress and hassle free, you can check my signature
Re: Rwved by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 29, 2020
Make sure you're getting the original tinted permit, no tinted permit can be processed in two days except it's fake.

1 Like

Re: Rwved by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 30, 2020
OgaVD:
Make sure you're getting the original tinted permit, no tinted permit can be processed in two days except it's fake.
Re: Rwved by hollas2jnr(m): 2:14am On Jun 01, 2020
I learnt all tint permits are void for now, how true is it?

1 Like

Re: Rwved by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
hollas2jnr:
I learnt all tint permits are void for now, how true is it?

Source of the information please?
Re: Rwved by hollas2jnr(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
OgaVD:

Source of the information please?
So i heard from a friend who's had an encounter at a police check point, reason I'm trying to hear from you since you're an insider i guess.
Re: Rwved by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 05, 2020
hollas2jnr:

So i heard from a friend who's had an encounter at a police check point, reason I'm trying to hear from you since you're an insider i guess.

It's false, if they're not valid the police won't be issuing the permit then.
Re: Rwved by hollas2jnr(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2020
OgaVD:

It's false, if they're not valid the police won't be issuing the permit then.
Oh. That's a valid point really... Where are you located pls? I may have someone who needs your service.
Re: Rwved by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
hollas2jnr:
Oh. That's a valid point really... Where are you located pls? I may have someone who needs your service.

I'm in Lagos, I can deliver anywhere around country.
Re: Rwved by hollas2jnr(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
OgaVD:

I'm in Lagos, I can deliver anywhere around country.
I'll be in touch as soon as needed then. Thanks.
Re: Rwved by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
You can get your original tinted permit by clicking on the whatsapp link in my signature for enquiry.
Re: Rwved by samuelson06(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
He does fake. Don't patronize.
Re: Rwved by Oyecute(m): 3:55am On Oct 30, 2020
samuelson06:
He does fake. Don't patronize.
Thanks for the information. I was about contacting him!

1 Like

Re: Rwved by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2020

(1) (Reply)

(SOLVED)Help With P0012 And P0014 ( Over RE -TARDED And Advance Timing). / World’s Most Expensive Car Mercedes Benz Sl600 Covered With 300,000 Diamonds / From My Toyota Camry, What Is This Part Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.