Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers (13441 Views)

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / 33 States May Not Pay Salaries As ₦172bn Deduction Grounds Revenue Disbursement / Buratai, Olonisakin, Ex-Service Chiefs To Forfeit Salaries As Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers by mofedamijo(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2020
Norphiee:

Which love... someone that increase Ondo Students tuition fees, that said no free education in Ondo...lol you must be kidding
Do you want free useless education or one with value Your opinion of him doesn't account for the people, my mum is okitipupa or so, and from findings, they will vote him over and over again, same i heard of those in Akure.
Re: Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 05, 2020
mofedamijo:

Do you want free useless education or one with value Your opinion of him doesn't account for the people, my mum is okitipupa or so, and from findings, they will vote him over and over again, same i heard of those in Akure.

Do you reside there?
I school there...my school is in okitipupa, the one that's is not free, have you seen how it's looks like there in okitipupa?... lol
Someone that told his police to fire Students when they went for protest, that tear gas everyone both the market women s.., only if you know what going on in the state you claim your mom is from, okpa has been suffering for light 10years ago are you aware?
Re: Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers by mofedamijo(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2020
Norphiee:

Do you reside there?
I school there...my school is in okitipupa, the one that's is not free, have you seen how it's looks like there in okitipupa?... lol
Someone that told his police to fire Students when they went for protest, that tear gas everyone both the market women s.., only if you know what going on in the state you claim your mom is from, okpa has been suffering for light 10years ago are you aware?

lol, 10 years ago you say, the man just got there 3years ago, now you want to blame him for that Pay your fees on time, my dear, so you can get a better education, shalom.
Re: Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 05, 2020
mofedamijo:

lol, 10 years ago you say, the man just got there 3years ago, now you want to blame him for that Pay your fees on time, my dear, so you can get a better education, shalom.

I don't need to argue with you...i can see you have little or no idea about how it looks like there.
Re: Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers by Yankee101: 11:49pm On May 05, 2020
Encouraging
Re: Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers by PropertyBuying(f): 1:21pm On May 06, 2020
KLand:
Commendable.
Quite commendable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Deputy Chair: Governors Reject Oyinlola’s Bid / NNPP Or APC: Kwankwaso Visits Shekarau / APC Primaries: Emulate Ambode, Buhari Urges Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.