Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent (808 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) / If You Have A SIM Card, PLEASE READ!, Very Important | #pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by MondayUche1986(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2020
Good day brothers and sisters. Please is there anyone in Uyo close to the traveling park please I want to confirm if I can get a bus going to Lagos abeg!!! Here in Eket no bus so I want to be sure they will be busses in Uyo please whoever that has a connection to contact and let me know please I want to go back to Lagos, please. But if you have any other alternative to help a brother please I want to enter Lag this week abeg
Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by psucc(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2020
So all these noises never reach your end.

When you here say dem lift lockdown you ni hear sey Inter-State travel no dey among?

Guy find food eat, sleep, wake up, walk, bath, browse, make calls, etc na the current routine.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:19am On May 05, 2020
You want to come back to Lagos ASAP because of your business. Why did you leave in the first place? Baba stay there till all this is over.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by MondayUche1986(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:
You want to come back to Lagos ASAP because of your business. Why did you leave in the first place? Baba stay there till all this is over.
not business cos of my children and we have house issue so I want to come and look for a place to place them as soon as possible
Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2020
MondayUche1986:
not business cos of my children and we have house issue so I want to come and look for a place to place them as soon as possible

Look for someone you trust in Lagos, send the money to them and they get you an apartment. Get a permit from the police, if you can, then proceed to Lagos.

I can't think of anything else right now.
Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by MondayUche1986(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Look for someone you trust in Lagos, send the money to them and they get you an apartment. Get a permit from the police, if you can, then proceed to Lagos.

I can't think of anything else right now.
thank you so much you tried for the advice God bless

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by nyong1(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2020
use speed boat
MondayUche1986:
Good day brothers and sisters. Please is there anyone in Uyo close to the traveling park please I want to confirm if I can get a bus going to Lagos abeg!!! Here in Eket no bus so I want to be sure they will be busses in Uyo please whoever that has a connection to contact and let me know please I want to go back to Lagos, please. But if you have any other alternative to help a brother please I want to enter Lag this week abeg
Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by ifiokbenzy(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2020
My friend AKTC is not moving but by fayawo, you can sail especially these days of ease be careful eyeneka
Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by MondayUche1986(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2020
ifiokbenzy:
My friend AKTC is not moving but by fayawo, you can sail especially these days of ease be careful eyeneka
chaiiiii how I wish I can see the fayawo self I will be so happy
Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by ifiokbenzy(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2020
MondayUche1986:
chaiiiii how I wish I can see the fayawo self I will be so happy
Those ones dey shadow codedly mostly early mornings or some late evening but e risky o

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by MondayUche1986(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2020
ifiokbenzy:

Those ones dey shadow codedly mostly early mornings or some late evening but e risky o
No matter how risky it is as long as say I will get to Lagos I'm ready because is more than urgent but I just don't know where to see them self
Re: If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent by ifiokbenzy(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2020
MondayUche1986:
No matter how risky it is as long as say I will get to Lagos I'm ready because is more than urgent but I just don't know where to see them self

Okay make you join haulage, I mean waybill vehicles or food items truck. No be small buses Wey you dey expect. Na night things from an authentic source. Jara e

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Prisons In Nigeria And Their Location / Scammers Impersonate A Pastor & Started Asking For Pounds, Dollars & Euro / Driver, Owner Of Vehicle That Killed Flying Officer Arotile Arraigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.